Geralt as US Presidential candidate Event

+
Geralt as US Presidential candidate Event

Congratulation to all the participants of the poster contest. You all did a great job and we now have plenty of stuff to make a good electoral campaign. I would not want to see all those efforts wasted and forgotten so, you will use it for this event. What ? Wait.... What does that mean ? It is now time to spread Geralt campaign to the world..... By any means, be it websites , putting the posters on walls and post in and around your town, newspaper, radios, TV. Anything that will make noise about Geralt as a Candidate. It can be done, i do remember seeing on TV something like that a couple of years ago. Wont go in more details about it, i already gave enough ideas. So what are you waiting, go on.... Let's hear about Geralt as President :) You can use the stuff that have been made (posters) or you can make new ones. Anything that you think could make a great publicity campaign is accepted :) Sure i will ask you to have links, video or picture of your exploit :)Good luck to everyone !

Haha...are you sure we won't get arrested in a small green painted cell, if we run to a newspaper and tell them to make a Witcher president campaign? ??? ;D

Why would you be arrested ? This aint nothing illegal... It is only adding a new candidate to the campain.... Dont worry about that...
Krappt said:
What a delirium? Where is the promised winner?it continued? Or new competition? :eek: :eek: :eek:
This first part is over, Judges will look at the posters and give out the prizes :) So this is new, and as i said, anyone can participate.... You know, there are a lot of forums on the internet where you can start something out :) and, you have many ressources to put up something :) I have said enough now :)

Let's wait for results :)And what prizes for the second part?Трудности знаний английского языка :)

Whisperwind said:
so it's okay if I stick some posters somewere outside? no matter the fact that I live far away from US? or should only US people do that and others just spread geralt through net?
Anybody anywhere.... if it gets on news in your country, it will end up on the net and, will get attention in the USA :) But the main thing is that, the world needs to know that Geralt could save the world if he gets elected :)
Whisperwind said:
Let's wait for results :)And what prizes for the second part?Трудности знаний английского языка :)
Dont worry about the result for the poster contest.... as for prizes.... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil: :evil:

At the moment Europe is not interested in anything else but football Euopean championship, it's hard to attract their attention but who know... if we get an explosive idea like to smuggle one of our posters on the very very laaaaarge screens of the public viewing venues :angel:

PetraSilie said:
At the moment Europe is not interested in anything else but football Euopean championship, it's hard to attract their attention but who know... if we get an explosive idea like to smuggle one of our posters on the very very laaaaarge screens of the public viewing venues :angel:
This is a good idea :)

I am pretty sure we can hack some well known websites in order to make our campaign :DSeriously i think it possible to propose some ideas to make art for Google image for example ;) In any case those image will be spread on all french forum i know, and with time perhaps... will we see some geralt's supporter ! In France we love so much to make some strange "parti" for elections...May the best win !

Haha, a "Geralt Election Party" celebrated in the center of the town ;DThis is a nice and hard task.

hummm.... This is a good question... But, with Euro 2008 going on, i may give more time.... I will look into it so, for now, consider it as an open event :) Closing TBD.... And i will let you know well ahead of when it will close...If i want to see big publicity, i know i have to give you all enough time.... And please, those who are working on smt, just pls let me know you are :)

gamewidow said:
well you *said* secret ... what do you expect ;D
Lol, something like, "I am working on something" or "You should hear about what i did in 2 days" or " Look at tv, look at the image you get from the space shuttle :p " LOL

Such bad timing for my usually haunted printer (I swear, the thing turns itself on and off at random times) to be out of commission I wanted to print my posters and leave a couple on the cork boards in college LOL ;D

Top Bottom