America's Witcher fans are too quiet !

+
America's Witcher fans are too quiet !

Hey yo, wazzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! The old continent is at sleep, we are getting in prime time here, where's everyone ? I know that The Witcher univers is new on this side of the ocean, but, hey, i hate being almost alone.... Why dont you come by and have a little fun with fellow witchers :) It is a good time to get to know who you are and get to know the game/witcher univers better :) So let's hear ya :)PS: If i see enough participation, i will have a chat with CDPR and try to get some special items / prizes to make contest that will be accessible to this continent... We dont have the in depth knowledge of it like Many in Europe do so (except maybe Game Widow which is kind of a bookwork) so, i will try to put up something that will help in getting to know the game, the author, the univers and, Poland better :) PSS: I dont want to left European left out so, you are welcomed here too :) And, sure, there will be contests for you too :)

Too quiet, eh? Here's an American fan for you. I recently played through the Witcher, which took about a month. I was so taken with it that I got a hold of the TV series and the first book of short stories. And that I'm actually upset that the next novel won't be coming out in America for about a year. Hopefully I will be able to import it from the UK whenever it ships. ...I'm more pissed off that the next short story isn't being queued to translation. Now then, what about that contest?

Lol, well, we will see, for now, we are only 3, and i wont b part of it :) Give it some time.But i can assure you that CDPR really wants to see more peeps from our continent to join the family :)If a lot of peeps show up here and often, i should not have problems dealing with them :)

Maybe there trying to edit there Mod to give it the UK rating :evil:eek:h well look like Im the only Yank here at this time it seems :whistle:

You could try learning a second language :) I read Sword of Destiny in french (L'Epée de la Providence), I hear it's also available in espanol

Omg, i am french and i dont have it... actualy, the only one i have is The Last wish... in english :) (did i told you i hate our bookworm ?) Hey Seeker, your not a yank anymore, you moved in Canada so your a maple leaf now ! Or a Beaver... that's up to you !

I had to order it from amazon.fr, but i got it in less than a week -- regular mail about 30 euros all told if i recall correctly ... and who is this bookworm of which you speak ?

I'm a displaced Canuck living in 'Merca, if that counts. The Merkins are friendly enough so far. "Eat a beaver, save a maple!"~ Roxy

Mobidoy said:
Omg, i am french and i dont have it... actualy, the only one i have is The Last wish... in english :) (did i told you i hate our bookworm ?) Hey Seeker, your not a yank anymore, you moved in Canada so your a maple leaf now ! Or a Beaver... that's up to you !
Just because I live in the Grate White North now dose not mean I stop becoming a Yank LOL just as my friends here Just because I know more canadian history then my friend do they still call me a yank LOL

Top Bottom