Search results

+
  1. N

Downgrading The Witcher

Downgrading The Witcher Why is it, that always when someone changes anything after warts she/he does not seem to care if the result is better? No, I am not talking about the totally stupid idea to change the forum structure so that the Djinni forum became a Subforum of In-Game tech.I am talking...
  2. N

Editing .dds-files

Editing .dds-files Since I use Photoshop instead of Gimp for editing .dds-files for my mod the npcs using this files does not end without head or body any more. But there are still some problems with some textures. Alvin's for example.With Deidre's or every dwarf's texture this is even worse...
  3. N

NameRef

NameRef In some of the 2da files are columns like NameRef or NameStrRef with entries in the range between 1000 and 2000. Can someone tell me that this entries refer to?
  4. N

Changing the player character's size

Changing the player character's size I really need to know how to change the player character's size. When I change the appearance the size stays the same. Has anyone a idea how I can achieve this?
  5. N

scoia7 without helmet

scoia7 without helmet I like to add the scoia7 appearance without a helmet like in the adventure The wedding to my module. The problem is, that I can just do this by replacing the cr_scoia7_h1.dds and cr_scoia7_h1_n.ddr texture. But then the scoia7 appearance with a helmet does not exist any...
  6. N

Giant centipede

Giant centipede I want to add a Giant centipede as enemy to a area. So like every time I add a new monster to my module I first use one of the original monsters templates. But it did not work. The Centipede never get out of the ground but Geralt still gets hurt, when he stand next to it. Does...
  7. N

Drinking script

Drinking script In my module I often have the following Situation.Geralt talks to someone. Then the conversation view ends, Geralt and the npc he is talking to drink and the conversation continues. I tried the script from shani's party. But Geralt just gets drunk. So I tried making an own...
  8. N

Let npcs heal

Let npcs heal I know that I have to activate role_healer and affiliation_witcher in in the character's profile and add a ability like cr_h_c_priest11 to let a npc heal you. It works too but now I am creating my own character abilities in m0_opponent_abl.lua. And it seems that there must be a...
  9. N

Character differentiation colours

Character differentiation colours Colours like red and blue maybe fit a rich citizen in the Trade Quarter but does not fit poor people from the Temple Quarter. Can someone tell how I can change the colors the npcs get through the character differentiation system?
  10. N

Adding the old dialogue emotions

Adding the old dialogue emotions Does someone know if there is a way I can add the old dialouge emotions to my module?
  11. N

Battle music depending on enemy

Battle music depending on enemy It annoys me a little bit, that the battle music I selected in the area properties is never played. The problem is that the played battle musik does not correspond to the character and the situation. Geralts fights against a simple member of the order, a boss...
  12. N

Order of creating new items

Order of creating new items In the original game I liked the change of the fights between chapter one an two when you get the silver sword and suddenly monsters were defeating much easier. I like to extend this sequence of getting "better" weapons in my mod a little bit. So Geralt starts in my...
  13. N

Module crashes when saving

Module crashes when saving After five hours of despaired searching for the reason for my module to crash sometimes when I enter a new area I noticed that autosaving commence the crashing. Someone knows what could be the reason for this?
  14. N

Giving and taking items

Giving and taking items I want to take an item from the player and give him an other. Fortunately is this part of a quest so I thought I could use the on phase finished actions transfer item to player and npc. But it does not work. So I tried this script. But it does not work too although...
  15. N

Texts in cut scenes

Texts in cut scenes Could someone tell me how to create texts in cut scenes? Not dialogues, just texts like that, that announce the begin of a new Chapter.
  16. N

Deactivate tutorials

Deactivate tutorials Is there any way to avoid the tutorial windows with always pop up when you first use a flint, change the camera mode,...?
  17. N

Bribing and Paying

Bribing and Paying Could someone explain me how bribing and paying work? I just want, that after a accepted bribe or pay a global flag is set true. I tried to perform this by the after flag property of the bribe or pay dialogue entry. But then the flag is set true independent from the accepting...
  18. N

Trigger's on entering script starts before entering

Trigger's on entering script starts before entering Someone know what could be the reason for a trigger to apply his on enter script before entering?
  19. N

Unlocking every combat style on every model

Unlocking every combat style on every model Is there any way to give for example a character with the Alvin model the ability to use daggers?
  20. N

The werewolf's curse origin

The werewolf's curse origin I would like to know how people become werewolves in the books. Does somebody hex them or become people who were attacked by a one werewolves them self? I could not find anything about it in the wiki.
Top Bottom