Search results

+
  1. chriswebb2020.736

Johnny Silverhand

So, I'm curious, if Johnny got shot to hell by Adam Smasher and was left as a casualty in the tower when it blew, he could well be long dead in 2077. However... According to the radio in V's apartment Johnny took his 'last ride' in 2076... But that would theoretically put him as at about 80...
  2. chriswebb2020.736

Cyberpunk 2077 Timeline

Cyberpunk 2077 Timeline Morgan was supposed to have died back in 2020, and he was at least in his 30's by then. That is an up to date 2070's model, which would make Morgan both ALIVE and in his 80's. So, yeah, WHUT? Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, I love it, I want one. No, I want two...
  3. chriswebb2020.736

OS choices: Windows or Linux?

OS choices: Windows or Linux? So, when it comes to OS's I've only ever really used Windows, (my time at art college on Mac's and a brief stint back in the old days few DOS not withstanding.) I still remember Windows 3.1, (back when hard drives were measured in MB, not GB, and floppy disks were...
  4. chriswebb2020.736

Cyberpsychosis

Cyberpsychosis I'm sure there was a thread about this before, but I can't find it and the search isn't bringing it up, so I'm making this thread. For those that don't know; Cyberpsychosis is the effect of installing too much cyberwear. In the Cyberpunk 2020 role-playing game this is noted as...
  5. chriswebb2020.736

Technology in 2077: What should be available

Technology in 2077: What should be available This is probably going to end up being a pretty broad topic, but here goes... The 1980's is arguably the golden age of 'the gadget'. Here is a rough idea of where technology was at in the 1980's: Now, this was taken, along with idea's that...
  6. chriswebb2020.736

Merry Christmas Meatbags

Merry Christmas Meatbags MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! And Happy Hanukka And Happy Kwanza!!!
  7. chriswebb2020.736

Firefly Online

Firefly Online https://keepflying.com/ It may not be all that polished, but it's all shiny to me!!!
  8. chriswebb2020.736

... So, what did I miss?
  9. chriswebb2020.736

Pollution - Causes, Effects, Solutions and Status in 2077.

Pollution - Causes, Effects, Solutions and Status in 2077. It was getting pretty bad in 2020, but how bad do we think pollution will be in 2077? What sources will this pollution have, particularly within Night City? What effects will it have in the city, its residents and it's facilities? And...
  10. chriswebb2020.736

Oldest Question of them all, ANSWERED!!!

Oldest Question of them all, ANSWERED!!! I have the answer to the oldest question of all time... It's quite simple, it was: I seem to have recreated the Chicken-Egg.
  11. chriswebb2020.736

Evolution of Key Firearms in the Cyberpunk Timeline - Where to Next?

Evolution of Key Firearms in the Cyberpunk Timeline - Where to Next? So, I was wondering about what state some of the weapons we know and love from reality and Cyberpunk will be in by 2077, so lets start off with: The M16 - Wikipedia Designed in 1956 and put into service by the U.S...
  12. chriswebb2020.736

Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

Mighty Quest for Epic Loot You know what, this actually looks really fun.
  13. chriswebb2020.736

Breaking News!!!

Breaking News!!! Attention! I just dropped a plate. Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
  14. chriswebb2020.736

Innapropriate and damn funny.

Innapropriate and damn funny. Saw this on tse old VftE forums and I just had to repost.
  15. chriswebb2020.736

Welcome Back Wisdom!

Welcome Back Wisdom! HE'S ALIVE!!! (Cue lightning and maniacal laughter...)
  16. chriswebb2020.736

M3ch4 f4n5 unit3!!1

M3ch4 f4n5 unit3!!1 Now that I have your attention: PROJECT NIMBUS Looks fun and I am sure there a few Mecha fans on here that would love to play this. Three days left before the funding ends so lets push those stretch goals, I want me EXTENDED STORY!
  17. chriswebb2020.736

The Repopulation

The Repopulation Well, what do you get when a bunch of guys who used to really enjoy Sandbox games decide to make a SciFi MMORPG? THE REPOPULATION! Apparently the game is totally based on player choice and also offers many opportunities for pretty much every playstyle. Wether you like being...
  18. chriswebb2020.736

So, what interesting things could happen between 2020 and 2077?

So, what interesting things could happen between 2020 and 2077? So, the CYBERPUNK 2020 TIMELINE leaves off around the early 2020's. What sort of events would we like to see leading up to 2077? Who knows, maybe one or more of us could suggest something particularly cool and it may even make it...
  19. chriswebb2020.736

How the heck did this one get under my radar?

How the heck did this one get under my radar? Just checked my Gmail account and noticed this in the 'Social' coloumn... Anyone know for sure what was announced? I just don't think I'm lucky enough for CDPR to be doing a decent Conan game...
  20. chriswebb2020.736

I don't care if it isn't possible, I want a purple one...

I don't care if it isn't possible, I want a purple one... Now even thpugh it is a propaganda riddled digital rag, The Mittani dot com does occasionally have something good to read: themittani.com/news/lightsabers-might-soon-be-real So, yeah, REAL LIGHTSABERS MUTHA FUCKERS! Edit: can a mod...
Top Bottom