Search results

+
  1. T

Current Card List - Gwentify

cool thread
  2. T

Unit powerups, counters

I am saying certain cards should be more resistant to damage, some cards are people with light armor, heavy armor, monsters, elementals, spawns, some are mechanical. I am saying the way they damage each other could be varied. Kinda like Pokemon, you get critical damage if you use stone pokemon...
  3. T

​New player tips?

try to put in your deck cards that compliment each other, try to have variety as well to counter various strategies. If you are losing save your good cards for next round.
  4. T

statistics tab ?

would love to see stats, rankings
  5. T

Re-enforced Trebuchets

As a new player, this is the most frustrating tactic for me. I lost ridiculously 200-15 type matches to it. Yet I can have close, tactical brainy matches with non-cheese player that are fun and challenging and strategic. Projectred really need to focus on this.
  6. T

I worry about the game's ability to keep players over the long-term.

You make many good points, as a new player I hate to be cheesed, but I am willing to adapt. Hopefully the make decks more balanced. I think that is the key.
  7. T

DONT SEND GG for FORFEIT!

i agree people rage quit, I have not done it once yet.
  8. T

Solution to NR Promote Problem

CDprojektred please nerf NP, it is a cheese deck.
  9. T

Unit powerups, counters

Unit powerups, counters Gold Unit powerups don't work for me, I should be able to buff them according to buff card description unless there is a typo. Also I think there should be armor for units whereas some attack units are more effective against non-armor units with piercing attacks for...
  10. T

Northerend Deck OP

Northerend Deck OP Please balance out the NR deck, people have a sure way tactic to buff their siege cards in few quick steps and you can't counter. You end up getting slaughtered.
  11. T

Personal stats ?

Rankings, Stats system Please include a system that tracks win-loss, various other identifiers, to compare how you improve tactics and learn from mistakes.
  12. T

Friend list

Friend list Please include a functional friend list.
  13. T

Game Chat Request Thread

Voice, text CHAT, Chat Lobbies Please include in final ways to communicate during and after games, possible lobbies.
  14. T

!!! NORTHERN REALMS deck BROKEN !!!

NR is very op, 230 -15 loss and I know what I am doing, It is ridiculous.
  15. T

Error message makes me lose my gwent deck, have to rebuild

Error message makes me lose my gwent deck, have to rebuild When modifying my decks, sometimes when I want to save and leave, I get a message: "Network error encountered while saving deck. Please check your internet connection and try again." It does not let me leave the screen until I click...
  16. T

Resolution and SLI question

Thank you Dragonbird and Nol. Will try that when I get home. It is just a technique of downsampLing it sharpens the image and makes things look more detailed aka" higher resolution" not sure if it is exactly what it is. Not an expert on it. Here is a good article about it...
  17. T

Thank you for the quick response. It was in full screen the whole time, I double checked the settings. When I increase the resolution over my display max in other games the pixels just get denser and the picture becomes sharper, more detailed and less jagggied. However in Witcher 3 it just cuts...
  18. T

Resolution and SLI question I have a 1080p monitor, resently I bought another GTX970 for SLI. In other games such as GTA 5 and R6 Seige I am getting a FPS boost of about 20-40 and able to increase resolution beyond 1080p no problem. In Witcher 3 I do not see any FPS increase and when I...
Top Bottom