Search results

+
  1. I

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but i think i am not leveling at all. I didn't double check it to be honest, but i have played multiple games and i am still stuck at level 12. I just do not level up. If i was lvl 30 or 40 it would take more time, obviously, but i am level 12 so it's...
  2. I

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

Please, Skellige, Weather and Monsters are ALL FINE. This is how my YouTube Recomendations look like and i have stopped playing Gwent. "Everything is ok". Personally i think it is nice, it is progress going from "The Weather Card Game" to "The Monster Weather Card Game". That's freaking...
  3. I

Questions And Enquiries of a Troubled Mind

Questions And Enquiries of a Troubled Mind Hello. My name is Chris and i have been abused by Weather for a long time now...oops, wrong topic and therapy group... So i have some questions. This indicates my ignorance if not anything else, but also my thirst to learn more. So please inform me...
  4. I

Radovid Ctrl Deck

Radovid Ctrl Deck Hi. I am currently testing this deck. I would like to hear suggestions if anyone will try it. The main point and purpose is to utilize baron. Most of the cards included have this purpose, primarily. Aretuza and Witchers also thin it and Redanian with Blue Stripes are the...
  5. I

Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards?

As far as i remember Devs specifically mentioned that if it does not say "Including Golds Cards" in the description, then it will not work for Gold ones. If that is the case why did she draw Baron? Anyone can say if this is a bug or enlighten me in any way? This Weather card game has become too...
  6. I

I cannot WEATHER this storm much longer

Welcome to the Weather card game, HF!
  7. I

Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards?

Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards? I read her description and it does not contain "Including Gold Cards", yet she draws Baron. Any ideas why this happens? Did i missed a memo or is it another bug? Sile de Tansarville
  8. I

Uncertainty and RNG in games

What i fear is if these discussions actually make no point to those who matter...As i see it the consistency now makes the path more narrow and way too predictable. I am at the point were i know every deck and archetype in a way that the game feels more boring than exciting and the weight is...
  9. I

Taking a hiatus from Gwent

Just started playing Hearthstone after 2 years! That's how good Weather functionality is atm. As much as i love CDPR this Weather is pure bs imo. and the worst thing is their reluctance to try any of the million ideas people have given in Forums/reddit etc. Weather can be played around, yes...
  10. I

The direction gwent has taken

I see absolutely no sense on Weather being agile. Weather is and always will be OP imo, as long as it has a permanent and ongoing effect on the board and i have heard any argument and i am intelligent enough to play "around it". What Weather stubbornness achieved for me in Gwent is, to...
  11. I

Ideas on Weather

You know there are many people that are ok with current Weather functionality for some reason. This permanent thing on the board is ok....it is so much not ok for me that the Weather Card game made me appreciate all other CCG's i played. I just returned to Hearthstone yesterday after 2 years of...
  12. I

[Suggestion] Show base strength value of a card

What does that mean, that you are unable and will not do it in the future? I don't get it, the trackers show it, why can't you implement it?
  13. I

Ragh Nar Roog is too weak now (Don't think I'm going to get a lot of sympathizers)

Have you noticed the synergies within an archetype? Weather has seduced even the Devs that they decided to create a whole new line of units for each Faction to clear weather for a row. Have you notice these new units have 0 synergy with basically everything in the Weather Card Game? They...
  14. I

The direction gwent has taken

Weather has a permanent and ongoing effect on the board, so, no change of everything, not by a long shot. What they did was, design a whole new series of Units that clear Weather, then these new clear-weather-on-one-row have absolutely no synergy with anything else on the game, for any faction...
  15. I

Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

Indeed, on the other hand if i'll got one of the nerfed ones right now it will be swell! :D
  16. I

Update: Did not get extra Scrap for Bought Kegs

Link on Reddit Burza46CD PROJEKT RED[S] 154 βαθμοί an hour agoThe 30 scraps will be added in later, this process may take some time :)
  17. I

Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

I am lvl 19 atm. so that means i'll get to 20 after the "Soon.." patch and it seems i'll be a bit lucky then. Under other circumstances, if they had fixed (...) Weather, i would prolly be lvl 25 at least by now and prolly got a Leader too, so it's all good... :S
  18. I

"Weather Update" with no weather updates?

I feel similarly. They uploaded on YouTube the stream with the title "Weather Update" and besides the two Gold Weathers there's no weather update or any othet info if they feel it is working as intended or not. Now, i have said i find weather an absurdity because it is has an ongoing and...
  19. I

List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

Here http://www.gwentdb.com/news/117-addi...oming-with-the http://www.gwentdb.com/news/114-gwent-balance-and-game-changes-coming-soon Soon...
  20. I

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

I consider any card with ongoing/permanent effect on the board bullshit and 100% unimaginative design of the card and mechanic. And i know for a fact that, as you also point out, even ppl. who play weather decks hate going against weather decks. Overall i like the Witcher Card game but i hate...
Top Bottom