[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
You can still rank up. I noticed the rank points shown in leaderboard is correct. Just ignore the end screen date, it's insanely unreliable.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but i think i am not leveling at all. I didn't double check it to be honest, but i have played multiple games and i am still stuck at level 12. I just do not level up.

If i was lvl 30 or 40 it would take more time, obviously, but i am level 12 so it's apparent something is amiss here. It would be better to double check this ofc. but in general i do not play Gwent as i used to for many reasons, so i don't know when i'll go online and try to check this.

The game in general seems to have more bugs than in CBT so it's more frustrating to me to try anything with patience anymore. I hope i am mistaken on this one cause i seriously doubt there'll be a refund of levels not earned, similar as Rank. GL

[EDIT: That's on my alternative account btw.]

Just like ibilibetas i'm stuck on lvl 12.
Every time i finish a ranked game my ranking goes up, my exp reach lvl 13 but no reward and when back in homepage i'm lvl12 again.
How can such a big bug exist?

I've just won a rank which would enable me to go from Rank 8 to Rank 9. I won the points (+1300) but my ranking remained in level 8.

WTF CDP ?!?

Same issue here, I won my last ranked game and got +60 points for that, which brought me to 918 (so Rank 7), but I didn't get the new rank, and leaderboard shows 858 points, so exactly the 60 points from last win are missing.

Edited to add: Played another ranked and won, end-of-game screen showed me going from 912 to over 1100 points??? and showed Rank 8 (and the next threshold Rank 9 with 1100 points), Leaderboard now shows 912 points and Rank 7. So the end-of-game screen is completely messed up is my guess, not the actual points.

I also noticed with wins of the day that the screen would at first show where you'll end up and then add the round wins, e.g. it shows you 2 rounds won when you haven't had anything yet for the day, then deletes the two rounds and correctly counts your two rounds up.

Last edited:
Just want to let you know, that rank-up worked right now and everything was displayed correctly.

But before that game there were still errors, even today. There were errors in the leaderboard as well. I can't confirm the leaderboard rank was always correct and moved correctly.

Attachments

• correct-rank.jpg
    correct-rank.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Guest 4125030

No Title

Attachments

• photo158230.jpg
    photo158230.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 25
  • photo158240.jpg
    photo158240.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 31
I've exited and entered the game a couple of times. Yet my ranking remains the same. This is a serious bug if I'll be stuck in a rank that I've surpassed.

EDIT: I've just won a game that displayed that I had reached level 10. Yet I remained at level 9. Because of this bug I'm at a level below my real points one!!

GRRRRR

Last edited:
Issue with ranking points display

Ranking points are not correctly displayed after a match. I got 39 for winning(I don't remember how many points I had before the match), getting to 2823, which should be rank 15. However, I am still ranked at 14, and according to GwentTracker I am still 21 points away from rank 15, so I am actually at 2779. This makes absolutely no sense.

Hi, i have actually a probleme. When i won a game, i can see i'am between level 4 and 5. But the general menu show a level 3, so i still level 3 and moreover i didn't receive my reward.
Thank you :)

Can't rank up. Points get reverted

Since 2 days ago everytime I rank up the rewards are not given and my points get lower than they were. You can see in the image below what happens after a game.
I know that there are other people with the same problem (just check Gwent on Discord).

Any news on the issue? Will it be fixed soon?

Attachments

• photo158570.jpg
    photo158570.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
Wrong mmr points displayed

I won a game and it shows me 4000points but dont receive rankup because in leaderboard i have only 3970.
so i won another and shows me 4259 points! i see this at all games diferent points in leader board

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 47
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 39
zhead Pruny thread merged

There is indeed something wonky going on. CDPR is aware of the problem and they are working towards a solution.

It is apparently nothing but a visual bug. While this will obviously not help much in keeping track of your rank via the leader boards, the good news is that no one is actually missing any points, they're simply not being displayed correctly. In simple terms: your progress is being accurately tracked, but the boards are not updating correctly.

I don't think that it is only a visual bug. Like i said before, when i was lvling from 3 to 4 i wasn't gaining my reward for leveling up (in this case a keg).
The day after i wrote the post i managed to get to lvl 4, but not autmatically and also still today i never got the lvling reward. By the way, this is still happening to me now going from 4 to 5 and same issue.
Hope it gets fixed sonn :(

Top Bottom