Search results

+
  1. StarkHelsing

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I really hope we get to see this guy return. A real legend, someone who I'd honestly love to see in some sort of mentor role. One NPC I'd like to see in DLC content. I still find it immensely strange that Johnny just didn't remember him, yet the game does. To the point, I was theorising that...
  2. StarkHelsing

I wasn't talking about that part. I was talking about the actual storming of Arasaka when the nuke was planted and the fact he's a Night City Legend, one of which Jackie mentions at the start as well as the random graffiti we get saying 'Where is Morgan Blackhand'. From what I gather from the...
  3. StarkHelsing

Has anyone noticed that we minute crumbs in regards to Morgan Blackhand? I don't understand this, to the point it makes naff all sense to me. We don't even see Morgan in the flashback which is a huge 'what the hell' considering Morgan is supposed to be Adam Smashers rival and the one who fended...
  4. StarkHelsing

Wait, unless I'm missing something here. Alt never named SoulKiller - SoulKiller, that wasn't a name she gave the black program - that's the name those who made it into a weapon called it. Originally the program was an extension for netjockeys to fully experience the net. It didn't kill you...
  5. StarkHelsing

Exactly, this is what bothers me when people keep saying the genre isn't about happy endings etc. Like if this was true then Case would have suffered from V syndrome in the first book and stayed that way.
  6. StarkHelsing

These people haven't even heard of Neuromancer and it shows.
  7. StarkHelsing

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening did legit this. If your Warden died you were forced to create a new 'Commander' that wasn't your Warden. If you didn't die you could import them over. Dragon Age Origins also had it where you didn't play as the Warden for small DLCs, like Leliana or the Dark...
  8. StarkHelsing

Nomads smuggle, they take down Corpo assets and take them for themselves. But they're known smugglers. This doesn't explain how Nomads know more about curing an autoimmune disease than a mega-corp and an AI. We know little about Arizona other than right now it's self-efficient and is 'domed...
  9. StarkHelsing

Agreed, made no sense that you didn't have an option to just stay. Like ????
  10. StarkHelsing

Yeah but SWTOR had like... replayability. Like... a lot of it. Your choices mattered. Corpo V would have gotten iced one way or another. Either out of stress, ODing or someone took them out. It was obvious.
  11. StarkHelsing

Keanu-Punk 2077

What part of it? What interested you? What drew you in? Actual questions btw.
  12. StarkHelsing

The issue I have with the Aldecados ending is what do they know that a massive megacorp doesn't. Do they have links with Biotechnica? In the corp start, we do know that they're 'enemies', and Arasaka has not been able to get information from them as any espionage agents were given phoney...
  13. StarkHelsing

Oh certainly, thankfully they patched that though. They can't patch up the massive disappointment of this RPG though. Feel sad for those who waited seven years for this game, and allowed themselves to be taken in by the hype train. That's really destructive in itself. I would have been one of...
  14. StarkHelsing

Just thought I'd pop in and say that depression is the leading cause to suicide, and while I'm not going to like, link anything here on what is more destructive etc. But we should never just glaze over depression. Just that you'd be surprised what can push someone over the edge. Doubtful that it...
  15. StarkHelsing

Johnny doesn't deserve a second chance - doesn't matter how you slice it. He ain't having my dang body. Guy killed thousands on impact and then thousands more due to nuclear fallout. And for what? Nothing, he didn't achieve crap. If Johnny just ODd somewhere then V would never have had the job...
  16. StarkHelsing

I'll take it. The chip is not only rewriting my DNA it is melting my blood - my Johnny Silverhand blood is leaking out of my Johnny Silverhand lungs. Johnny god damn Silverhand.
  17. StarkHelsing

Technically if your immune system is attacking your neurones, becoming a raging alcoholic will make you immunocompromised - weakening the response. Might earn you an extra month at least - either way, it's killing your brain cells. One just sounds a lot more fun compared to random coughing up...
  18. StarkHelsing

The game kind of pushes for you to have friends and a lover, make nice etc. And then the game gives you an autoimmune disease so said people can watch you die. ????????????????????? I'm getting mixed messages.
  19. StarkHelsing

Johnny looks pretty darn depressed to me. I mean, rogue chews him a new one if he takes over the body and tells him to never to return to NC. He's already guilty enough as is when he looks in the mirror. I don't expect him to survive long, or be able to sit long with what went down. Doesn't...
  20. StarkHelsing

Maybe, maybe... She could indeed be a good AI in a story where AIs are bad. I still think she's talking out of her backside, but again, that simply could just be due to poor writing. But it does leave us with something. Alt has left and gone through the Blackwall either taking Johnny or V with...
Top Bottom