Search results

+
  1. Surma.

Really big Thumbs Up for CDPR with 2.1... however...

I wasn't really expecting too much of changes but damn there's actually some pretty nice stuff being added. Smasher looking a bit more like anime villain, gangs attacking you randomly now instead of just witnessing events etc. METRO SYSTEM?!? Very nice. Damn nice to see these quality of life...
  2. Surma.

Very hard is very satisfying... but 2nd time I get stuck (Killing Moon)

This ambush is just a bit too much. I have so much Armor + Health, I even got the resurrection from getting shot, and I just keep resetting this exact conflict no matter how many times I try to play it safe, and throwing grenades pre-emptively when the flash comes. I just get surrounded and shot...
  3. Surma.

Not able to summon cars after doing Vehicle Contract Mission (Reyes)

Picked up a car on my way to coordinates where you're supposed to meet So Mi after rescuing her, when I walked out of the garage I tried to summon a car and that's when I noticed I wasn't able to do it. Could be also this new car Chiaroscudo something (Black Quadra) I purchased. Seems to be...
  4. Surma.

2.02 Cigarette still stuck on my hand

Really was hoping this would get fixed when I saw the update loading. Have had this since 2.0 when I defeated Voodoo Boys when I excited temple, then had cigarette.
  5. Surma.

No missions after helping 2 cops pacifistly get away from Rosco? (SPOILERS)

I redid this mission just to see if I can play pacifist to get away with this mission and I like there's this option in end of quest to enemy to scan if you killed any of his people, and getting rewarded by being able to exit peacefully, but I already did the mission through once and because I...
  6. Surma.

2.01 still got cigarette stuck in my hand

Had this since I finished business with Voodoo Boys (2.0), smoked Cigarette after having seizure after the getting out of temple. Was really hoping next fix would do it but I guess not. I had save quite far in future already and not many seem to report about this so I guess it's just me? It...
  7. Surma.

DLSS likely causing computer crash... (re-edited title)

I've found myself playing this game on SteamDeck rather than my PC due to it crashing sometimes within just 5 minutes of use, sometimes it might take days before it crashes. It could sometimes be performing excellent weeks. Tried tuning up power settings, putting maximum processor power output...
  8. Surma.

Spider and the Fly too difficult in Very Hard (Hacking build), level 28

Disclaimer (edited in later) I got past this point but it took like 50 tries, and I've never had to struggle this long in any scenario in any other part of the game ever. It felt very punishing due to the rushed nature, where you're basically fighting against time not to be swarmed and shot...
  9. Surma.

I don't personally have issues with the changes

I kinda like the fact I no longer have to complete missions in a given area just because that area is only place I don't get one shot. I also love the phone UI, making it easy to connect with most recent messages. Some stuff is certainly more fidgety than it was in 1.63. Some 2-3 old glitches...
  10. Surma.

I kinda hate how easy driving has gotten

I have been playing this game since release and I never truly understood the criticism that car handling got. I kinda liked that when driving those high end vehicles took some time to move forward due to friction when wheels spun so fast, the amount of uncontrollable power. When cars were so...
  11. Surma.

I really like I can do this

"Flaming Crotch Man"-mission you're able to hack police car and push through the previously blocked barricade. Don't change this :). (I think the quest is little bugged now that I'm able to drive through kids(stops too late), plus when going through barricade the game thinks I've given up and...
  12. Surma.

The scroll bar is way too narrow for mouse users

Sometimes I'd like to use the narrow right side scroll bar when I'm checking on shards. I think it'd be hard to argue that it's easy to left click on this small 1-2 pixel bar to being able to scroll. Could we just drag the text with clicking on text and the bar is just there to show how far...
  13. Surma.

Weird audio glitch in talking with Vik after Heist

Time when audio glitch happens: 17:50 - 17:53 I had same issue too, decided to check if others have it too, and seems to be the case. I don't see why would V hear this voice as an echo when rest of the conversation is with Viktor's normal audio.
  14. Surma.

Are we supposed to maintain that credit in Corpo start?

I started new playthrough yesterday, and upon getting caught in the Corpo intro, I think there's a new option where Jackie says something like "hey at least you're still having that credit from (forgot mission name), that'll get us in good start." Am I missing something? I think I recall seeing...
  15. Surma.

Ideas for the sequel: Street Karma, Humanity

First of, congratulations for the 2.0 patch, I truly love all the small details added into a game, especially the new Trauma Team mini game. But to the topic: Now that there's police patrolling the streets and cars and everything, I'm thinking if there should be more than just basic Street Cred...
  16. Surma.

2.0 sensing a lot of duplicates in game, NPC's levitating, first boss knocked out and gets up

I met a ton of NPC's that are of same exact type. In the streets and people sitting down. Specs: i7-9700 CPU 8 cores RTX 2080 SSD 512GB (Intel SSDPEKNW512G8) Memory still has 4 gb empty so don't think I should have this problem. Other issue I noticed is that some NPC's tend to levitate...
  17. Surma.

99% really liked the updates so far, but some small gripes about Police/MaxTac...

I got really nothing bad to say about nearly any changes coming. I like the varied 'police ai' with different places in Night City, and your own car being hacked, that the AI appears very aggressively chasing you rather than letting get away. The reworked perks looked really practical and I hope...
  18. Surma.

Is Henry Cavill really that important for the series?

I don't understand the constant fawn over this guy. And I'm not talking about his passion for the role or the character behind the scenes. As someone who's not American, neither is a fanboy of Henry, could someone explain what makes him so irreplaceable? Seems like whole of internet, based on...
  19. Surma.

Are there any changes coming to pacifist takedown / kill "choice"?

I think one of the things that this game has had since launch is that there's really no difference outside of maybe some specific mission reward amount whether you just take down someone and leave them alive, or kill them. I wonder if there's any change for this in upcoming expansion, maybe...
  20. Surma.

1.7 getting real close?

[old guess proved wrong]
Top Bottom