The scroll bar is way too narrow for mouse users

+
Sometimes I'd like to use the narrow right side scroll bar when I'm checking on shards.

1695499368611.png

I think it'd be hard to argue that it's easy to left click on this small 1-2 pixel bar to being able to scroll.

Could we just drag the text with clicking on text and the bar is just there to show how far we area? Really frustrating to use and I don't know why this hasn't been addressed in 3 years. I guess most people don't read that much or would like to scroll slowly, though W/S or Up/Down arrows don't work either, so unless people got working middle mouse click they're in world of pain.

Maybe if the mouse is near the vicinity the bar could expand and look something like this:
1695499561375.png

You realize you can just actually scroll through text, right?

As in use your mouse wheel to scroll through.

The reason it hasn't been addressed or even mentioned isn't because most people don't read or don't mind scrolling slowly... it's because it's not actually an issue.

You realize you can just actually scroll through text, right?

As in use your mouse wheel to scroll through.

The reason it hasn't been addressed or even mentioned isn't because most people don't read or don't mind scrolling slowly... it's because it's not actually an issue.
Nope pretty sure I can't. Unless all my senses are lying to me.

Also you can't even click the scroll bar in this mode, where you click on character description in journal.

1695503332119.png

Well, you're supposed to be able to.

Scrolling with your mouse wheel is very much a functionality within the game. Works within the journal, computers, datashards, you name it. I also have no trouble clicking the bar within the journal. I don't know what's happening on your end but it's definitely a problem on your end, not with the game itself. If this was a widespread problem, especially after nearly 3 years, it would be all over.

I remember some people owning Logitech mouses having trouble because of "smooth scrolling" being turned on within the Logitech app. Is that your case?

Any other mouse software you may have running?

Scrolling with your mouse wheel is very much a functionality within the game.

Its not like we are asking for mousewheel scrolling to be removed.

We just want to be able to use the sidebar as well. In some games (so far not cp2077 though) the text is so awfully long, scrolling thru it with the mousewheel takes forever and tires your finger. For those cases its good to have a functioning sidebar.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom