Bug gig olive branch

+
I still got the bug with the car not spawning for the gig olive branch. After 1.12.
Seems to be mainly the problem with nomad.

Same problem here. few updates back, the car would be in the ground and you could spawn it out of the grid by shooting at it with a charge type gun but now the car is missing entirely.

This is broken for me. New game , only started playing 21 October. How do I complete this quest?

This is broken for me. New game , only started playing 21 October. How do I complete this quest?
Have you already try to reload a save before talking to Sergeï ?
Anyway, if you don't use mods (or have used in the past without totally reinstalling the game), you can report it to CDPR Support (with a save file).

Have you already try to reload a save before talking to Sergeï ?
Anyway, if you don't use mods (or have used in the past without totally reinstalling the game), you can report it to CDPR Support (with a save file).

Tried several different previous save games. all same issues.
Only mods I have used the developer console.
I have send a mail to tech support.

Tried several different previous save games. all same issues.
Only mods I have used the developer console.
I have send a mail to tech support.
I hope it's not related/due to the mod, because if it's the case, there is no way CDPR (or you) can solve/fix it.

I hope it's not related/due to the mod, because if it's the case, there is no way CDPR (or you) can solve/fix it.
Support replied to me and said its a know issue. They are currently looking into and working on a fix. So guess will have to wait for the next patch some time next year.

mission is still bugged.
The car and Alex spawns nicely, but the optional dialog lines from after finishing "Guinea Pigs" does not appear.
im so glad they focuses on screwing up the game instead of fixing bugs.

Top Bottom