Jobs Support Register

Staff member

+

Speed is a major theme in Cyberpunk 2077. For many, it’s just a way of life. The city moves fast, so keep up or get blown back. Any edgerunner will tell you: If you stop, you die — Night City waits for no one.

Our protagonist’s well-worn bomber jacket oozes style, but that’s not it’s only purpose. Like most fashion choices in Night City, the jacket is also designed to be functional, offering the ability to connect the character to different forms of tech.

Hello team of cyberpunk2077 my name is anastiel
I wonder if in the universe of cyb2077 we can see political connections with secret cults and a religion linked to transhumanism and another against the movement.

Thank you, I wish the whole team success.
A.'.A.'.
Hey!

Politics will have a huge impact on story in Cyberpunk, but right now can't really say anything more about such topics.
Mike Pondsmith’s world of Cyberpunk can be a very brutal place and we’re aiming to recreate that to an extent. The game is also mature because of the whole spectrum of social problems it covers — war, poverty, social inequality. Our characters are brutal, both men and women, but not because we want to emanate with it — it’s because that’s part of this world.

The Trauma Team is composed of paramedics expertly trained in combat, who will go to any length to deliver their clients from harm. Those wealthy enough to afford a Trauma Team medical plan receive a card and biochip implant. When the chip recognizes a medical problem in a client’s system, it immediately informs the Trauma Team who rush to the scene to stabilize and extract the patient — rain or shine, war zone or picnic.

I think what's occurring is that we're seeing users attempt to police other users. This is natural, it happens whenever there's a "hierarchy" (old v. new users) and it's one reason I don't want user "tiers." But I'm not sure what can be done about it. Our mods are stretched thin as it is. Wish you the best of luck in managing everything, though, your job certainly isn't easy.
Currently, we are not planning to add user "tiers". Everyone is equal and I agree that having such feature wouldn't bring anything good. :)

Night City is a global center for megacorporation operations and home to regional branches of corporate giants such as Arasaka and Militech. In Night City, Arasaka specializes in protective services and the distribution of their Japanese-made products throughout North America. Over the years, it has developed a dark reputation as a corporation that is to be feared and one which covers its tracks using cyberassassins, an army of lawyers as well as an alleged connection to the yakuza. Militech, on the other hand, is an arms dealer based out of the eastern US. Working closely with police and military forces, it has substantially contributed to civilian security systems. It’s a powerhouse manufacturer of high-grade military technology — from simple firearms to heavily armored combat vehicles.

Night City is home to many shops, restaurants, and decor that draw inspiration from Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, and Indian culture, among others. These include Kiroshi Optics, Kabayan Foods, Fuyutsuki Electronics, and Masala Studios as well as maneki-neko figurines and tengu imagery that enrich the world.

For most, despite pervasive violence and poverty, leaving Night City is not an option. Everyone is a lone wanderer in their own right and Night City presents an undying hope for fame and success where failure is the ultimate fear. Self-preservation and self-promotion—not money—are the driving forces behind societal advancement. In order to be someone, you have to be more than yourself. To become immortal, you have to become a brand, an ideal.

Hi from Spain!! The game looks great but i'm worried for one thing, anyone knows if CD Project includes the spanish translation in text and voices, like french and german version?.
Maybe it's not important for CD Project, but i want remember that less than 10% of population in Spain speaks english fluently, and lot of people i know doesn't play the witcher 3 for this reason.
Thanks for your time, and have fun :)

PD: Sorry for my bad english
Hey!

We’ll release the game in 16 language versions, 10 with full voice over, 6 with subtitles.
PL -VO, EN - VO, DE - VO, FR - VO, IT - TXT, ES - VO, ESMX - TXT, PT-BR - VO, RU - VO, HU - TXT, CZ - TXT, JP - VO, KR - VO, ZH-S - VO, ZH-T - TXT, AR - TXT.
However, the list is not yet closed, so additional languages might be supported at launch.

Gun laws are lax in Night City — anyone can own a gun. And thanks to frequent riots and the daily threat of violence, just about everyone does. Open carry of firearms is commonplace and many even wear bulletproof clothing as they go about their lives — just in case. No one bats an eye at a pistol here or a rifle there. To stay alive, you need to look out for yourself… Even if that sometimes means turning a blind eye to the constant violence happening all around.

Night City has seen its share of gang warfare over the years. Night City gangs vary by structure, hierarchies, and backgrounds. Organized crime in this town is driven primarily by violence. There’s an ever-present need to prove oneself. Self-actualization through violence is a philosophy followed by many in society. At the bottom, physical brutality settles most disputes. At the top, corporations do whatever’s necessary to maintain both hard and soft power. Here, fear is king.

Below Deck — An underwater-themed club opened in a former aquarium.