Will there be changes coming to reveal...the only "random" tag that lost its uniqueness and serve only as boost/damage mechnic for the moment?
Would be nice if revealing cards actually matters again (for example permanent reveal like in old gwent, but only reveal the lowest haven't-revealed provision cost cards etc)
First of all wanted to give appreciation - CDPR really did a great job on gameplay and diversity of decks👍
I made a Post on reddit about visual effects and its improtance to viewership of the game. I have 3 questions
- are you planning to implement EPIC visual effects (like Regis for example) of some golden cards abilities on mobile version or PC?
- is there plans regarding improving visuals of statuses on cards?
- does “drug and drop” feature improves fluidity/game speed!
What are the devs views on f2p players (or new players who are so far behind in terms of collection) and do they expect f2p players to have a complete collection by the time the next expansion is released?
Maybe a month after an expansion would you consider selling 20 guaranteed non-duplicate gold cards for a decent price, so that players can complete their collection faster (so as not to get left behind in their card collection) and not depend on random packs?
It would encourage more f2p players to pay if there was some guaranteed cards to purchase.
Hi Burza! Any plans for a Premium keg event before the summer? I know that I and many other veteran players have held back on opening even the kegs we got from Crimson Curse preorders just to wait for a premium event.
Will there be any new cosmetic items coming to the in-game shop in the future? New boards based on the crimson curse or other parts of the witcher series? Would you ever considering releasing card backs outside of expansions? (I missed the expansion pre-order and just came back to the game so I was late by 2 days :/)
Can you say if you're considering any of these 'quality of life' issues?
1) Being able to adjust ambience volume (birds chirping, etc.).
2) Being able to access player profiles by clicking their name on the leaderboard.
3) Being able to hear the sound of players 'Favorite card' when viewing their profile.
4) Being able to listen to card voice lines through the deck builder (perhaps by clicking a speaker icon on the cards).
5) Being able to adjust game board zoom level (I prefer the 'base' zoom level you see at the start and end of the match).
I think we are expecting the monthly patch in 2 weeks? (and the dev stream too)
May I ask whether we will see some changes of the NG faction which you guys promised that you would look into its mechanics, or maybe even a rework?
Thx. Have a nice day!
Howdy! Really loving the Crimson Curse expansion, but have a question/suggestion about a quality of life item for the deck builder:
Any chance we can get the option to sort deck by faction? It would make it easier to find the decks when looking through numerous ones. Not really a pressing concern, but something that always pops into my head when i have more than 8 or 9 decks in the deck builder.