Jobs Support Register

Staff member

+

Eight of the best GWENT players met in Warsaw this weekend for the final Open tournament of this GWENT Masters series... and it was wangid1 who left the city victorious! Even though it was his first appearance in an official GWENT tournament, he managed to claim a confident 3:0 win against a Polish player kams134 in the first match of Day 1. During Day 2, he defeated two of the tournament’s favourites – Molegion in the semifinal, and kolemoen in the final. Once again – congratulations!

Here are the final standings for the tournament:

WINNER
Ni “wangid1” Lipao (China)

FINALISTS
Ni “wangid1” Lipao (China) — $10,500
Benjamin "kolemoen" Pfannstiel (Germany) — $4,300

SEMIFINALISTS
Damian “TailBot” Kaźmierczak (Poland) — $2,950
Maciej "Molegion" Kokosza (Poland) — $2,750

QUARTERFINALISTS
Alessio “alessio1996” Bouko (Belgium) — $1,250
Oleksandr “proNEO3001” Shpak (Ukraine) — $1,250
James “Green-Knight” Docherty (United Kingdom) — $1,000
Paweł “kams134” Skoroda (Poland) — $1,000

We’ve awaited this far too long… hunted by those who live in comfort and opulence.

No more.

You can now purchase a Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack! It includes the legendary Blood Armor leader skin for Unseen Elder, Crimson Curse-themed animated cardback, as well as 40 Crimson Curse Kegs at a special price (each keg contains 5 cards exclusively from the expansion).

This offer is available until March 28th.

Contents of the Pre-order Pack will be immediately added to your inventory, but you will be able to open the Kegs and use the vanity items only after the expansion releases on March 28th.

The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack, however, slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

Hi CDPR team, I just saw the trailer today and I am awed. I know this will be another great game from you guys, at the same time I hope that it will have a native 21:9 aspect ratio. Night City looks incredible and I'm sure it will be much better when we will be playing it at ultrawide resolution. Thank you so much for the incredible work and I'm looking forward to playing this game hopefully in the near future. :)
Currently it's a bit too early to say yes or no. BUT I wouldn't be upset if the native 21:9 ratio was be supported ;)

Get ready for great games, lots of surprises, and new Crimson Curse reveals – GWENT Open #8 is coming this weekend! Join us on our Twitch.tv or YouTube channels on Saturday and Sunday – as usual, we’re starting at 4pm CET.

Eight of the best Pro Rank players will be competing for a share of the $25,000 prize pool, Crown Points, and spots in the next GWENT Challenger:

All games will be casted by our fabulous four:

To make it even more special, we have upgraded the Twitch Drops:

For watching a total of 3 hours of the March 2019 GWENT Open official livestream you will be awarded with 1 Base Set Card Keg. For watching the final best of five you will receive the Winner’s favourite Premium Bronze Card – from the Crimson Curse expansion! It will be added to your account upon the release, on March 28th.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @GWENTMasters, and join the conversation about the upcoming #GWENTOpen!

Sharing GWENT decks with your friends has just been made easier! Today we’ve launched the GWENT Deck Library – an official platform which allows you to share your decks (straight from the game!), create guides for them, as well as browse other community-created decks and guides.

How to share a deck using the Library?

1. Launch GWENT.
  2. Open the Deck Builder.
  3. Select your deck and click “Share a deck” – you will be redirected to a website featuring that deck. From there you can copy its URL, share it on social media, or create a guide!
Currently, the option to share decks is available only in the GOG version of the game. Shared decks will not be personalized – all identical decks will have the same URL.

How to create a guide in the Library?

1. Share or open a deck in the Library.
  2. Select “Name this deck & create a guide” on its website.
  3. Log in with your GOG account.
  4. Describe your deck, choose the language of the guide, add a title and publish! (Or save it as a draft and publish it later.)
Make sure to follow GWENT User Agreement when creating your guides – any offensive or illegal content will be removed from the website and your GWENT account might be suspended.

We’ll continue to work on GWENT Deck Library and its features (one of them being the possibility of importing a deck from the website into the game with just one click!), so make sure to check it out and leave your feedback under this post!