[BUG] No music during access point mini-game after finishing Somewhat Damaged

+
It's been bothering me that ever since I finished the Somewhat Damaged mission, I get absolutely zero music during the hacking mini-game and also lost the "atmospheric music" when you're sneaking around in hostile areas or compounds.

Some quest areas that require you to infiltrate a building full of hostiles are just dead silent now and it really kills the tension and mood.

I've tried testing this on a pre-Somewhat Damaged and post-Somewhat Damaged saves, even re-did the mission (for science) to confirm my suspicions and sure enough, the identical encounter loses atmospheric music after the quest is finished.

Anybody else with the same issue?

It's been bothering me that ever since I finished the Somewhat Damaged mission, I get absolutely zero music during the hacking mini-game and also lost the "atmospheric music" when you're sneaking around in hostile areas or compounds.

Some quest areas that require you to infiltrate a building full of hostiles are just dead silent now and it really kills the tension and mood.

I've tried testing this on a pre-Somewhat Damaged and post-Somewhat Damaged saves, even re-did the mission (for science) to confirm my suspicions and sure enough, the identical encounter loses atmospheric music after the quest is finished.

Anybody else with the same issue?
Yep, I have the same problem

Moreover, battle music does not play correctly in box drop point battles

Also i have the same topic

Yep, I have the same problem

Moreover, battle music does not play correctly in box drop point battles

Also i have the same topic

I do get battle music, just not the ambient "in a hostile area" music. Which makes the silence after a fight ends even more jarring. And the only thing that triggers this stuff is the completion of the Somewhat Damaged quest, which leads me to think this might be a different bug to yours. :/

Top Bottom