Can I still pop heads after Quickhacks?

+
So, I’m still considering a Netrunner here in the next few weeks, but the biggest concern I have - however disgusting it may sound or be - is whether or not I’ll be able to get some gore from my kills. I honestly can’t recall if Contagion allows me to blow an Arasaka goons head apart after taking him down, or if he’s simply immune to that. I don’t have any current or archived saves with Netrunners (I’ve done a few false starts) so I’m hoping you the community can help me out.

In theory (as far as I know), if enemies are not dead, you still can blow their heads when they're lying on the ground (so most of QHs are non lethal. So you should be able to "terminate" them afterward).

Like LeKill said - half of them are non lethal like Contagion, Overheat, Short Circuit or System Reset - while other ones like Synapses Burnout, Suicide, Cyberpschosis and Detonate Grenade blow them directly to dust. So yeah you can get your gore splatter head smashing blows depending on which battle quickhacks you are using.

im also used to headshot every enemy killed by a quick hack with a silenced weapon afterwards - like a Hitman cleaning up, just for RP reasons - not to deformating their dead bodys or heads tho.... ^^'

Last edited:
Fun fact: if you have the target analysis mod on your optics, even lethal quickhacks do not kill your target, therefore suicide becomes a second system reset, and if you have the Tetratronic Rippler mk.4 you can drop 4 people non lethally in seconds.

Kodi nox

Last edited:
its not like Contagion can still wipe the dbl amount on one button press.... its not as strong as at launch but still strong enough with some invest in certain perks to be a one-man-army-quickhack after all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom