Has there been any communication regarding a hotfix for all of the issues 2.1 introduced?

+
I'm searching and finding nothing of consequence here, or on their social media feeds. Lots of self-congratulatory posts about TGA, but nothing of use.

I rolled back to 2.02, as the PC client is a total mess now, but am at a point where I need to access 2.1 for mission fixes. if this is going to be another one-two month wait, with zero communication in the mean time, I should probably shelve the playthrough.

This is it

"Thank you for contacting us.

We're aware of the issue and we're currently looking into it.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing."

I'm searching and finding nothing of consequence here, or on their social media feeds. Lots of self-congratulatory posts about TGA, but nothing of use.

I rolled back to 2.02, as the PC client is a total mess now, but am at a point where I need to access 2.1 for mission fixes. if this is going to be another one-two month wait, with zero communication in the mean time, I should probably shelve the playthrough.

This is where I'm at right now. I had planned to do a play through over the holidays and now I'm just going to do something else instead. I will revisit it sometime early'ish next year or something.

just update gpu driver.

The same situation is with Baldurs Gate, they release a bad quality patch and now many ppl have problems with bugs/glitches/saves who not load.
2 most loved games in the same time release bad quality patches = accident?

Ampee

Forum regular

The most you can find on the net about "new patch" is on their Cyberpunk support page. Cyberpunk 2077 - PC | Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED
Like if you click the melee finisher animations not working: we are aware. Thank you for you patience while we are working on it.

Maybe next week we will get it. Thats the last week before the holiday season will be in full swing so that's their last chance of attracting a few more extra people playing for this year.

I have issue with user data corrupted while playing on Geforce Now. I've tried everything under the sun, deleted everything, reinstalled everything, and nothing works. GN support is incompetent, they just google up possible fixes you've already tried and take ages to respond.

My PC can barely run it at low settings at 30fps, so I play it smoothly on Geforce Now, but everytime I run the game I need to set EVERY setting to my preference, including the keybindings. It's annoying cause I warm the house with firewood and need to regularly top up, so if I stay downstairs just a minute too long GN logs me out and I need to restart everything. Savegame files aren't affected though.

Where is their bug report link? I can't find it on support website.
Post automatically merged:

GFN finally responded today! If anyone finds this useful:

...please submit a feedback through GeForce Now (GFN)
To do that we first need to enable the privacy log

1. Firstly, please go to https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/privacy-center/
2. Select ‘Manage Privacy settings’
3. Enter your email address and click 'Submit' > select your account
4. Put a tick mark on 'Technical Data settings' and select 'Update'
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4681
5. Now please launch GFN application and click on ‘Send feedback’ at the top right corner
Make sure to mention 'GFN > unable to play Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty > Ticket #1234

[this bit here is relevant to me, everyone else will need to open a support ticket themselves]

Last edited:
They are going to officially add FSR 3 so they may do a patch with FSR 3 and bug fixes. At this point I'm just going with 1st quarter 2024 for fixes. Seems like fixing bugs for RED Engine takes a while. Netrunner level 60 skill still doesn't work even though it's supposed to be fixed.

Top Bottom