I really want to stay at your house [Feedback]

+
I do like the idea and appreciate the Dev's attempt to implement it. However, as it is now:
  • it is often a nuisance to interrupt what you are doing just not to disappoint your "lover" by ignoring the message,
  • the conversation is very limited, repetitive and becomes boring soon,
  • the messages and remarks of your "lover" are sexual teasing but with no option for another (except the very initial) sexual encounter,
  • after sleeping (yes, really sleeping) with your "lover" by your side all your clothes/ armor are unequipped (intended or bug?)
Hopefully some of the above will be changed in the future.

Cheers Euclid

I don't think they'll be updating this feature unfortunately, but some new dialogue would have been nice, a sex scene as well. Like I'm glad they gave us SOMETHING, but it was kind of done half-assedly. It's better than nothing, but still...

i want this features lmao
  • more features (such as having sex, or being seen around, for example eating out, etc., she invites you to her place and every time you meet you talk about different things. Maybe a small daily event where she takes you to see the stars, or to a remote but very charming place. Where she gives you gifts)
  • Once the daily event is done, you can't repeat it indefinitely. (please, it's very ridiculous to do the same things 90 times)

Top Bottom