Impossible to play the game because of pocket radio keybing

+
So just got phantom liberty for christmas,wanted to play the game again. I make a new character,instal a few mods,go through the start of the game normally

But when I get out of V appartment,problem :you unlock the pocket radio,which keybind is on Z

i'm on AZERTY,which means my Z is my walk forward button

Which mean everytime I want to walk I open the pocket radio

And I can't change the bind,if I change it,it doesnt let me save the modifications,saying one of the binds is not binded to a key.

Tryed to change it directly in the files,didnt work,tryed to put nothing as a keybind in the file and the game just dont launch lmao

I saw some people had the same problem with F or Q,forgot what the first was for but the second was when they carried bodies,so if they walked to the left while carrying a body,it would drop it since Q (so A on AZERTY) is the bind button,and same as the radio you cant change it

Similar problem. My holster/unholster is bound to Z. I can't do that now because the key binding, no matter what you switch it to in settings, always reverts to Z once you exit the settings menu (though it still shows what you changed it to if you go back). Tried this back when the patch first implemented the pocket radio. Nope. Just tried it again. Nope. For me, his makes the game unplayable. Really don't feel like hearing the radio toggle on/off when I want to holster. It's infuriating. And before anyone mentions it, no I will not change my holster/unholster to something else. That's the point of the keybind settings.

Looks like Z is for multiple keys. So you might want to check for all the blank keybinds after you put Z to Walk forward key.

Top Bottom