Mission called "BULLETS"

+
Hey guys. some of you may know that there is a mission in this game called "BULLETS" and i realize that after finishing game, i never did this side mission and it never appear on my map, I just went to place that mission start but there is no mission there.. i wonder is this mission only for one life parth ? i tried with nomad and didnt see it. also I found this mission on youtube and person who did it , he was nomad too.. this is kinda awkward.. if its some kinda bug.. i cant imagine what kinda missions i missed more... My english is not perfect but im sure you guys understand what i mean.. here is a link of mission and also im not like person who dont know this game lol. i finished literally %100 trophy.

https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/314873

Attachments

• 132197912_3626703137384371_9143296719075409477_n.jpg
    132197912_3626703137384371_9143296719075409477_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 39
Hey guys. some of you may know that there is a mission in this game called "BULLETS" and i realize that after finishing game, i never did this side mission and it never appear on my map, I just went to place that mission start but there is no mission there.. i wonder is this mission only for one life parth ? i tried with nomad and didnt see it. also I found this mission on youtube and person who did it , he was nomad too.. this is kinda awkward.. if its some kinda bug.. i cant imagine what kinda missions i missed more... My english is not perfect but im sure you guys understand what i mean.. here is a link of mission and also im not like person who dont know this game lol. i finished literally %100 trophy.

https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/314873
I played as a corpo, and this mission only showed up on my map after visiting that exact shop once. I am not sure how long it took it to show up, but not much.

I loved this mission, and after 400 hours of play, I just discovered it on my level 49 Nomad. So I don't know if there is a level prerequisite or some other easter egg. In any case, the girl tells us that we should think about joining the max tak! Maybe a track for a dlc?

Top Bottom