Stumbled upon something big , can someone help me dig? Because it seems no one else noticed.

+
SPOILERS

Copied from my post on Reddit:

"941229_admin_a is the user connected to the Dweller at Konpeki. The one T-Bug links into through the Flathead model.
941229 is also the access code to Slider's secret stash. Slider is the one who fucked us over, killed T-Bug, and sabotaged the heist."

I mean is it possible that this is just one hell of a coincidence? :p It seems to me Slider is the one flatlining T-bug. Was he working for the VB and purged us when the code red hit? Did slider snitch us out to Arasaka, and that's why Saburo arrived? Some even more grand conspiracy?

It's not IMPOSSIBLE that this is one ultra freak stroke of randomness. However the odds of that with a 6 digit number is astronomically low. Seems like hard evidence to me. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I suck at math, but from what I can google. The odds of two 6-digit numbers ending up identical. Should be 1 in 1,000,000 exactly. Meaning that the odds of this being pure chance, is 0.000001%

Last edited: