Staff member

+
At my PC I have minimal devices and everything on high level - it works better than when it was at middle, so try ;D (really :D)And stutter sometimes stops if You stop running for a sec, You can also zoom out a bit from Geralt. Or like me - get used to :D

If it lags - too high preferences.Stutter? It is normal ;DAnd respawn... Every "usual" monster that is not connected to any quest, except... how is that called?!?... these quests that need You to kill some monsters and bring their blood or brains etc.

Magdoran said:
Magdoran said:
I am postivie this has been answered but can someone tell me the best say to get into the hospital the first time.
Interesting. There seems to be several different ways to get in the hospital. I spotted Shani walking to the hospital around 10:00 and followed her in. No charge. No special ring (having decided not to join the Order).
I have to try that :D On which patch did You manage to do that? 1.4? If not - is it still working... :hmmm: Gotta try ;D

When You hold ALT text display... it is normal function :-\If You don't want text to be displayed just stop holding ALT :D

Psychedelic tale – so what will happen if the Order get round to write

Present tale is our Order collectiveness’ creation. Sit comfortable and read, what raised in our heads :)PS. We do not assume any liability for moral and psychical looses bear during reading of this text.PS 2. Before reading consult with a medical doctor or pharmacist :pONCE UPON A TIME, BEYOND MOUNTAINS, BEYOND WOODS IN CERTAIN OBSCURE VILLAGE there was a certain Order Headquarters. The bravest and the most talented friars, who Earth was bearing lived in there. One day one of the friars hit upon mounting a Great Coverlet Wedding Party. Friars resolved to invite there lots of guests. On the invite list appeared such celebrities as: Emhiel van Emreis – Nilfgaard’s Emperor, there came the White Wolf – Geralt of Rivia himself as well, the party wasn’t short of a few vampire kin – there was inter alia resurrected Regis. However the biggest surprise was presence of 120 year old Granny, before which even Geralt of Rivia escapes into quoin of a room. Granny brought 3 dozens of her best cucumbers and she was giving them away to everyone. The only person that didn’t get the cucumbers was the Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose: Arwil Mołotow. Unfortunately, cucumbers didn’t last because his portion ate wily imp, who then pissed over Emhyr’s shoe. For the next week imp has been varying surroundings, sticking up on a pile next to Maribor Gate. But, lets return to the wedding, which has juiced up. The bride started dancing with Granny, on what bridegroom looked with envy. The bridegroom looked with envy on whatever was in the surroundings of the bride – even flitting fly. However not long, because fly ended eaten by Zoltan’s frog. Zoltan got this frog as a gift as a reward in competition of swigging the booze. Now he presented with proud his championship the entire society. Unfortunately, one of the guests couldn’t stand imposed by Zoltan pace and utterly contaminated the floor – from the door to the newly-weds’ table. The service quickly bustled with clearing the mess, and a group consisting of the groom, Wallace, Fangorn and Geralt began to bellow dirty songs on the full throat. Soon the Nilfgaard’s Emperor joined as well, because of what to some jaws felt. Suddenly sounded muffled din and roar behind door. Dandelion entered the room, jumped

MrTroll said:
Yes running is the only option!From this Day on this thread is mine! Only mine!!!!! So run away you little slimy, scurvy, sluggish forum members whazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGet out of here all of you!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:WahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHJHJHJHHhjhjhjHJJHJHJJH67676877787877776Im starting to count:10987654321Booooooooom - hehehehehehehe :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
If you won't stop, you'll have to pass exam of knowledge about every soap opera since even!!!

Top Bottom