Recent content by Arius87

+
  1. A

3rd expansion and beyond...

I sincerely hope that we'll see a third expansions. Keep in mind that this will be the last witcher game featuring Geralt as main protagonist. And to be honest I don't want another witchergame with a different protagonist than the White Wolf (which, if it ever happens, is far far away anyhow)...
  2. A

Toussaint map ??

The books do offer insight because a large part of lady of the lake plays in Toussaint. And when I recall correctly Beauclair (the capital) has no city walls at all. It is a land that is untouched by war an no other country take them and their knight-errants very seriously. A bit like Disneyland...
  3. A

Is there any Endgame?

Yeah I'm missing side content too. There is not much to do when you are around lvl 30 besides main quest and a few monster contracts. The should have raced the lvl for some sidequests from lvl 5-20 because there are so many of them that you outlevel them quite fast.
  4. A

Zoltan´s bird was super obvious. lol (spoilers)

Yeah it was pretty obvious. Because first the owl had a blindfold and second it was tied with an dimeritium fetter.
  5. A

New Game+

Why? I can see that NG+ don't make much sense in games like Batman, because you get op as hell. But in the Witcher 3 you still have to choose 12 active skills. so even a maxed out char have to choose and thus would not be op.
  6. A

Please help with Ursine-Bear armor and swords - where do I find their diagrams?

If you want to be spoiled Armor set: Silver sword: Steel word:
  7. A

Witcher set items render the loot system/ crafting obsolete

The main problem for me is that the armor sets are blatantly easy to obtain. As soon as you get the treasure maps the spots where you find the diagrams are marked on your map. This isn't really fun. It should be challenging to find them. There should be a real treasure map with drawings on it...
  8. A

New Game+

Sounds good to me. Since there is no levelcap for Geralt it would make sense to implement it. Even if you max out all abilities you still have to choose a build. That's the main reason I#m in for NG+. But I wonder what happens to our witcher gear for example. Does it level up too?
  9. A

DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

The armor didn't level up for me. I'm lvl 32 and the armor is lvl 10. Is this normal? Also do the crossbow level up? The nilfgaardian one I saw was lvl 7...
  10. A

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

There is no point for Iorveth to fight Nilfgaard. For what? A free north? It was the north he fought against in the second nilfgaard war. He wouldn't want a north to return because it would put them back in the situation before the war. There would be still hatred towards the elves and dwarfs...
  11. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I think the option to add them through dlc is a bit far fetched. I mean look at all these different amor types. This is a lot of work for devs to add them. They simply won't add 30 new witcher armor in the game through a dlc. And you should take into considering that the 16 free dlc are already...
  12. A

Is there any cool armor?

Whoah they both don't look good imo. So much unecessary redesign in this game...
  13. A

Is there any cool armor?

Just give us back the hilarious Bear armor from the artwork :cry: http://i.neoseeker.com/neo_image/87142/news/9/the_witcher_3_wild_huntbear_armour.jpg btw the Oathbreaker armor is still in game. Source is the prima official guide. Though I haven't found it yet. At least something to look...
  14. A

Content that appeared in promo screens/trailer that were cutted from the final version

This quest is still in game. As fo the Griffin Hunt quest with Dijkstra. I think it was removed in favor for the White Orchard Griffin Hunt quest. 2 Griffin hunts in the main storyline would be quite boring, wouldn't it?
  15. A

So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

I still have to download some language package files but I'm able to play in a few minutes. I can already push the play button. :)
Top Bottom