Recent content by Ouroboros612

+
  1. Ouroboros612

Serious theory: V is a rogue AI

MAJOR SPOILERS Note: This is a serious theory I'm not posting this in jest V is a rogue AI. It's a 4th wallbreak sort of, in that we, the player who is playing / roleplaying V, is a rogue AI from beyond the blackwall. Short summary of events: 1: V is the real V until shot by Dex 2: A rogue...
  2. Ouroboros612

"The Devil" ending alternate variation should be possible. The concept of selling your soul to the devil for personal gain was wasted.

The Devil ending was mishandled imo. It should have been the ending where you're cured, and come out on top. But at the expense of everyone else. Silverhand hates you, your friends abandon you, but you survive. This ending should have had a variation where if you're not friends with Silverhand...
  3. Ouroboros612

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

The new ending isn't bad, depressing or sad because of how it ended. But because of how horribly CDPR framed the ending. The premise is good, the execution in terms of writing was horrible. It's a happy ending for my V. 1) Got cured 2) Losing ability to use chrome isn't a big deal, I...
  4. Ouroboros612

Stumbled upon something big , can someone help me dig? Because it seems no one else noticed.

SPOILERS Copied from my post on Reddit: "941229_admin_a is the user connected to the Dweller at Konpeki. The one T-Bug links into through the Flathead model. 941229 is also the access code to Slider's secret stash. Slider is the one who fucked us over, killed T-Bug, and sabotaged the heist."...
  5. Ouroboros612

Tying up loose ends. Why can't we finish off the avocados?

Most of you have good arguments here, both for and against. I apologize if my example went a bit too deep into crazy evil. I'm thankful that you all kept your replies constructive despite me maybe not deserving it - going off the rails on this. I just think that it boils down to being able to...
  6. Ouroboros612

Tying up loose ends. Why can't we finish off the avocados?

Main Story Spoilers --- At some point we are forced to make contact with the Avocados or w/e their name is. That Nomad gang Panam is a part of. However there is some seriously lacking roleplaying options there. If you hate those guys you never get closure. Because you can try, and try, and...
  7. Ouroboros612

Let us sell or get rid of cars and apartments we don't use or want anymore

I made a similar suggestion a while back. As a last ditch effort on my part - I'm just airing the idea again one last time. Maybe too late to change, or maybe it takes too much resources and devtime for it to be a priority. it would help a lot as a QoL to get rid of apartments or cars we...
  8. Ouroboros612

Any way I can officially help work on improving CP2077 for free? Not sure what contact channels to go through

Hey guys. I'll be swimming in free time until January. Doing some minor modding projects for Rimworld and working on a digital boardgame but that's it. Also doing some minor occational unofficial QA/game testing on indie games. I don't have any programming experience. I'm an amateur...
  9. Ouroboros612

Question regarding Tyger Claw boss in Judy's questline

Yeah those dudes! They straight up tell us that if we're looking for work they are not hard to find. I was hoping maybe there was an angle to make Clouds independent by doing some heavy hitter jobs for the claws as a sign of good will. Hmm. If the devs don't... I'm tempted to commission a CP...
  10. Ouroboros612

If it's not too late for the DLC. Add an optional random perks and cyberware upgrade option when choosing difficulty.

Optional toggle (ON/OFF) under difficulty choice. Gives all enemies in the game 2-4-6-8 (depending on difficulty) player perks and cyberware at random. Example: Normal difficulty fight Vs 3 enemies. One might have second heart (revive on death), Crit chance (frontal cortex), Skeleton +20% HP...
  11. Ouroboros612

Tone down NCPD aggression

Sky high crime. But V is always prioritized! Despite gangers robbing someone infront of their face heh. I think the best way to solve this is to simply make it a 20% chance that doing something criminal gives you a star. Then increasing the chance the more stars you have. It would make sense...
  12. Ouroboros612

Question regarding Tyger Claw boss in Judy's questline

Spoilers obvs. In one of Judy's missions we get to talk to one of the bosses of the Tyger Claws. He is impressed by V and offers us a job. Says to come speak to him. He even says "We are not hard to find". I've been looking all over for this dude again to find him. So I was just wondering if...
  13. Ouroboros612

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

SPOILERS (Obvs) 1) The "You are dying" thing is a horrible gameplay element. Because it applies urgency to the story. Which ruins pacing completely. The game is masterfully written. All characters come across as real people in the world setting. Conversations feel natural. So I can only assume...
  14. Ouroboros612

Theory: I think the player is being brainwashed. Seeing different colors like the Peralez's

Spoilers In the BD with Judy there is a Rubik's cube with the yellow colored side towards the customers in the store. The first robbery BD tutorial. There is also one of these Rubik's cubes in the Arasaka ending. One of the signs of being brainwashed as seen with the Peralez's is...
  15. Ouroboros612

Just a few key quests - easily implemented with low dev workload - would vastly improve RP

Since V is kinda "forced" into being such a good person most of the time I think these quests would be appropriate to add. They would require very little actual workload on developers, and add choice and variety to those wanting to play a darker V. - Contains Spoilers - 1) After the...
Top Bottom