Let us sell or get rid of cars and apartments we don't use or want anymore

+
I made a similar suggestion a while back. As a last ditch effort on my part - I'm just airing the idea again one last time. Maybe too late to change, or maybe it takes too much resources and devtime for it to be a priority.

it would help a lot as a QoL to get rid of apartments or cars we do not want or use anymore. It just clogs things up. For most people such a change would just be a minor gameplay QoL in reducing clutter. I'm a minority in this next opinion - I admit. I also think it hurts logic, roleplaying and immersion that V sits there paying and doing paperwork on like a hangar of cars and a whole real estate company of apartments. Less is more and it just feels silly to me that V is owning, paying for, doing upkeep and paperwork, on an entire army of cars.

I learned that nothing - not even "simple things" is easy in coding and programming. So I'm not gonna pull the "it's so easy to fix!" card because I know it probably isn't. But if any devs read this. I was hoping you could at least take it up briefly as a suggestion. To let us sell, decommision or get rid of surplus cars and apartments.

Seems like we can sell just about anything we acquire in the game...except cars. It's fun to get the free cars [even when it doesn't make sense...I wish we could get them as loot from time to time] but some of them I only get in to drive once to 'claim' them...and never again. They should seem more 'earned'.

YES PLEASE!! i actually brought a vehicle by accident once and seem to have loads in my collection that I'm not overly keen on. It would be nice to be able to sell unwanted vehicles and also extra places to live - so 'cash in' and stream line - perhaps having a minimum of just one home and one car?

Top Bottom