Search results

+
  1. N

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

- The menus at the start seem a bit confusing, maybe separate the different topics by colors. - Weapon recoil and enemies not reacting to being hit Speaking if visuals.. 1. the round shadows, probably caused by ambient occlusion, under NPCs feet make the game look like the old games when the...
  2. N

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

Yes, both the recoil and the overall visuals of shooting feel like youre shooting a toy gun with plastic projectiles. Also how enemies take bullets is kinda neglected it seems. Maybe i just havent seen enough, but it seemed like a bullet shot didnt bother them that much, until their health...
  3. N

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Seeing how oversaturated all the green is now, im think just gonna stick with the old version STLM that i found somewhere for v1.10 and is working even with 1.11 for me. Well, i am gonna try the new version out anyway so we'll see. THX essenthy
  4. N

So the weather still never changes for me. And depth of field in cutscenes is working fine, its only off when exploring. I dont get how anyone can still play without this mod. Just look at this!
  5. N

Witcher 3 Grim Environment Mod Preview?

please merge it with STLM!
  6. N

The weather never changes, really weird.
  7. N

I'm just gonna keep using vikart's mod because it doesnt affect skellige which looks much better with the fog to me and depth of field is workking as well.
  8. N

Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

This is how my game looks, with vikart's mod and fantasy reshade. I also lower my digital vibrance(saturation) in nvidia panel a bit so the colors arent so vibrant on my screen.
  9. N

Im playing with vikart's mod and fantasy reshade right now and it looks awesome. Especially the mornings. And the AO is working fine with his mod!! Will post some screens tommoow
  10. N

(MOD REQUEST) - Dpeth of field, in-game/cutscene setting

(MOD REQUEST) - Dpeth of field, in-game/cutscene setting Please someone make an option to turn off in-game depth of field while leaving it on in the cutscenes. I hate the depth of field in-game, especially now that i'm using vikart's mod and i can see the distant mountains. I dont need to...
  11. N

Ok thanks for clarificacioon, too bad, i would really like to keep the lightning i have now and get rid of that fog.
  12. N

Isnt it possible to just release a mod that makes the blue fog go away and doesnt change the lightning?? I would really really like that :faith:
  13. N

Patch 1.04 Draw Distance!?

just be patient and maybe try an earlier save to see if its still there
  14. N

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

The living breathing ecosystem is bullshit. you can see enemies spawning a few hundred meters away from you sometime and they even appear buggy(in the basic pose and not moving). I just havent seen anything except few drowners giong all the way across spikeroog island to fight some endriagas...
  15. N

Patch 1.04 Draw Distance!?

Dude, i think its a bug. i had it happen on my pc aswell. everything past 20 meteres or so was blured. you just have to meditate for quite a long time or do some quests and it should get back to normal.
  16. N

Exclamation points on Notice boards.

yep, yellow boards with exclamation marks sometimes have no quests. dont know why
  17. N

NVIDIA Hairworks bug

share some screenshots and more info
  18. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

THIS! please let us have this enabled all the time please
  19. N

Is SHE in the game???

Is SHE in the game??? http://giant.gfycat.com/PowerlessCookedBaboon.gif Is this girl in the game?? She would be the most beautifuul woman in the game. Ive been to her hut but its locked and no one is around. Did they just cut her out and waste such an asset?
  20. N

Hairworks is getting closer and closer to being viable with each patch

you can lowe hairworks AA through some ini files to improve performance, see this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36088-A-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version?p=1658887#post1658887
Top Bottom