Patch 1.04 Draw Distance!?

+
Patch 1.04 Draw Distance!?

First, I'd like to say how much I'd been enjoying the game... ...up until today that is.
I put in my disc, which prompted me to do the latest update (which I'm assuming is 1.04 on Xbox ONE). After playing for a short amount of time it was quickly apparent that the draw distance (especially at the large settlement in Velen - Novigrad??) is HORRIBLE. The whole city (past 20 feet) is one big blurry mess.

I hadn't had any problems with the game up until now - I wish I could roll back the patch to 1.03 because I'm not sure I can bear to play the game in it's current blurry state. I'm really gutted because I was enjoying the game so much!!!
Hopefully, the next patch will put the draw distance back to how it was previously.

Not sure what I'm going to play while I wait for CD Projektred to fix what they've broken. Maybe I'll trade it in and hope the new batman game is decent.

Dude, i think its a bug. i had it happen on my pc aswell. everything past 20 meteres or so was blured. you just have to meditate for quite a long time or do some quests and it should get back to normal.

Top Bottom