Search results

+
  1. A

Namco Bandai Games to distribute The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Europe

I just read the announcement and came here to rage , at least CDPR guy said that it will be DRM free . I hope for the best but it is not good to have blacks in your camp before release .
  2. A

"Killing Monsters" CGI trailer - "innocent" victim?

Haven't you play the previous games? there are no innocent victims in Witcher's world
  3. A

Jesse Cox Goes to CD Projekt

I personally prefer The Zemalf but Chris's LP was good too .
  4. A

Windows XP user get with the times....or get left behind....

I am still using XP because W7 are vicious when it comes to networking , my brother uses W8 and from what i see they are crap . Not sure if i will update or skip the whole "format & reinstall everything" hell and just buy a PS4 .
  5. A

Xbox One DRM scheme detailed - will CDPR support it?

In xbone as i understand it Mircosoft's DRM will sit over the non DRM game , what's the problem with that? people who will buy xbone will also accept the terms of service, good for them , the rest of us will enjoy the non DRM game in our favourite platforms , win for everyone and CDP . small...
  6. A

Burning Village higher res pic

Burning man running on the left , woman walking minding her own business on the right
  7. A

Content Filter in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Censorship is a filter that blocks out elements of the real world , it has no place in a game boasting of being realistic.
  8. A

Witcher 3 plot “extremely ambitious”, CD Projekt discusses narrative depth

If CDP pulls this out and most of their statements come true i 'd say we will have a new Troika to worship and without the bugs . Of course their criminal broken promises record so far is blank and they can hype as much as they like. Everything i read so far is fantastic.
  9. A

TW2 is the greatest story-based RPG I've ever played.

Yeah Torment is the best story cRPG ever and it is very unfair to compare the Witcher series to it , i bet CDPR people share the same feeling . Overall RPG experience i'd say Arcanum gave me the best with the first Witcher a close second and i say the first because it was such a cultural...
  10. A

Concerns about fast travel

I am against both fast travel and quest markers because in open world games getting lost is the biggest charm
  11. A

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I am all for that the more distance they take from TES the better game they will make . From what i read they have something like KoTOR in mind with different planets / areas having different chains of quests and characters.
  12. A

The Witcher 3 and mounts, Mounted combat is a must, reasoning inside.

Mount & blade is geared towards group battles and by the way the only version who had decent mounted combat was the original, in all the next ones it was boring crap with horrible animations and bad AI . I am for the mounts to be used for travelling without any random encounters because having...
  13. A

Why The Witcher 3 Should Be Open World

Theoretically if they get full digital they can go for 20gb voice acting files required to make an open world game as deep as the previous in the series. Practically you have to accept that you can either have a deep game or a very big one , game mechanics and everything can help expanding the...
  14. A

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer on thursday!!!

the teaser shows a chick with boobs so big that they can be seen from air. Moderator: Ethnic slur removed. Ethnic slurs have no place here.
  15. A

DLC's are so stupid.

If the game is released with a toolset i bet that there will be plenty of free DLCs known as mods.Personally i never buy single releases .Gerald needs some horse armor !
  16. A

So much for every one having the exact same game...

I guess a friend can tunnel you to buy EU version from GOG or gamersgate I guess Polak playboy url is banned by the great Aussie firewall too ?:p
  17. A

A word about the quitters here...

you are touched by evil consoles , naf said
  18. A

A word about the quitters here...

DRM- you will still have to install securom , you can find everything about it in www.reclaimyourgame.com , it ruins your drive and installs into the highest priority of your windows , intrusive or non intrusive it is securom . If you have visited their site a couple of years ago they had "data...
  19. A

PC exclusive games.

I agree on this hehe made with consoles in mind blew itI will buy TW2 anyway just to support CDPR because i love their first game , of course i will not buy anything more from them if they go multiplatform, once a developer is touched by consoles everything starts going down fast , you can take...
  20. A

The Witcher 2 - Designed with consoles in mind

Devs , nice shooting on your feet , it will be fun after screenshots and gameplay videos start hitting the internet , do not expect any mercy .When someone from the devs comes out and says something that stupid we don't have to wait and see because it shows their mentality , PC users made the...
Top Bottom