Search results

+
  1. R

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

I have lots of slow down at night and in the swamps again and even in gwent matches...guess W3 eill never be fully fixed, oh well roll on FALLOUT4.
  2. R

Patch is 1.4GB it is added to the 17 GB if you haven't donwloaded 1.10 then obviously you'll need to download the full 18+GB
  3. R

Novigrad isn't smooth anymore....

Damn.. they really don't test these updates fully, do they? it is starting to get really silly now. Even PC 1.11 has issues with performance and downgraded visuals.
  4. R

Performance issues 1.11

Oh god do they even test these updates? will wait for 1.20.
  5. R

Oh look PS4 to get it last again...really hope we get it this weekend.
  6. R

Says few hours for PC. Should be out on PC in just a few hours with consoles following very soon as well.
  7. R

Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 4h4 hours ago @Tonitruous Hey... today might just be the day. :) Knowing previous tweets like this then it could be tomorrow or Monday. Plus I hope it is not another 10+GB one :)
  8. R

Next week then.
  9. R

Looks like my 2-3weeks prediction is coming true... Hope it doesn't go into the months because I want to finish my NG+ before Fallout4.
  10. R

Feline set was not bugged in the first place only DLC sets. Can you check all other DLC sets just in case? I thought the bug effected all NG+ players?
  11. R

Any News On The Hotfix For Consoles

Momot said on twitter that there is no ETA time at the moment and will tell us soon as they have more info..this basically means not this week and might not even be next week.
  12. R

Probably 2-4 weeks. Or will be included in 1.11..so about 2-4 months ;)
  13. R

News on patch 1.09

Reports coming in with items gone missing and certain quests still not fixed.
  14. R

Patch 1.10 Weapons and Armor gone

Was really hoping 1.10 would be the one that fixes everything...looks like it is breaking stuff that wasn't even an issue with 1.08. ---------- Updated at 03:06 PM ---------- Hotfix in 3 weeks.....;)
  15. R

Update 1.10 Wolven Gear sets

Wow 15GB with 600 things fixed/improved and still something big like this? they should just stop everything they are doing and work 100% on a patch that fixes 100% and breaks 0%
  16. R

News on patch 1.09

Expansion is out 13th and they said will be out before that so guessing Fri-Mon for the patch.....Late Monday for UK because we always get things late.
  17. R

News on patch 1.09

Patch will be 15GB on consoles....LOL
  18. R

News on patch 1.09

Notes are for all platforms. If it says performance fix for such and such and not a PC only thing...then guessing it is for all platforms.
  19. R

News on patch 1.09

Damn this is a huge one changelog here http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/THE%20WITCHER%203/Pdf/patch_1_10_changelog_en.pdf
  20. R

What you expect from 1.10?

They have done it for all the W3 patches, it basically means the patch is mostly done and ready for release. Guessing it will be out on all platforms before Mon 12th.
Top Bottom