Search results

+
  1. BANANA_UASergiyUA

How Gwent can live normally.

I don’t quite understand why you are arguing instead of sread this idea going somewhere on reddit and reaching it to those who can make decisions... I also miss OBT, but what I propose will give Gwent life no matter what. This will give the game stability and long life almost independently of...
  2. BANANA_UASergiyUA

A lot of new players will be attracted by advertising, which will not be there, but what I am offering is quite real, and this will help better to SAVE the community and bring back those who have not yet gone far. I still see people writing that they are back in the game, and at rank thirty it...
  3. BANANA_UASergiyUA

There are currently 2 people working on Gwent, as I heard, I don’t know what their specialty is, but Gwent can perform well under very simple conditions, what I proposed before was more complicated, although quite feasible, but for what I am proposing now, I don’t see any serious ones at all...
  4. BANANA_UASergiyUA

What kind of gwentfinity should it be? Here is my simple and logical proposition

A simple and important proposal for Gwynfinity: open all available art from the files of OBT, Rogue Mage, and Thronebreaker, give the opportunity to certain anonymous members of the community to come up with abilities for these cards, and after the approval of those who remain to work in CDPR...
  5. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Вопросы и ответы (о работе карт спрашивайте в разделе Геймплей)

Попробуйте удалить игру и заново поставить. Ну чисто на вскидку первое что пришло в голову.
  6. BANANA_UASergiyUA

The way for CDPR to not drop our favorite game.

The first thing the game needs, is the release of new battlepasses. I don't know why they stopped releasing them.. according to my assumption, 75-80% of regular players bought journeys. This is what you need to keep doing no matter what. And this is what they should return to in the first place...
  7. BANANA_UASergiyUA

I think one of the key reasons lies in the lack of ideas and inspiration All Battlepasses were bought steadily, future projects in the universe are in the works, which means that the potential remains enormou sat the thirtieth ranks of the game finds faster than at high. The question is in...
  8. BANANA_UASergiyUA

I love Gwent, I always emphasized this game no matter what emotions I wrote, this game has been with me since its announcement and Closed Beta Test, so I want to write my set of proposals for the game for 2024-2025 and find some hope for the future So: 1. I suggest one tournament at the end...
  9. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Characters to Gwent

Peaceful graver Vetala, (W1) and the graveirs themselves as a monsters
  10. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Characters to Gwent

Gwent developers are adding characters to the game that have never been in the universe before. I decided to create a topic with wishes. Perhaps someone will notice. I remembered several characters that I have long wanted to see in the game Anezka (W2) Corinne Tilly (W3) Abigail (W1) Reverend...
  11. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Gwent is the true colletion card game

I just wanted to remind the devs that Gwent is a true collection card game and wanted to show which OBT arts are still out of the game, but I think it's important to bring them back. Also i mean tripple arts. And one more thing - when the developers finish the animated tokens, I want them not...
  12. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Ваши предложения по улучшению игры

В догонку своего большого поста хочется сказать что у меня есть чувство, что проблема работы над картами которые есть, это больше так сказать бюрократическая проблема. То есть дело в процессе которому они следуют, тестинге может, или чём-то таком. А по мне им стоит просто смелее действовать...
  13. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Ваши предложения по улучшению игры

Не знаю заглядывает ли сюда кто-то из разработчиков игры, и не знаю куда кидать свои пожилыи идеи по изменению карт, поэтому отпипусь тут) Короче, надумал две как мне кажется нормальные идеи по целой группе неиграбельных карт. (мысли о ротации засуньте пожалуйста себе каааак можно дальше...
  14. BANANA_UASergiyUA

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

When will the tournament platform be stable and correct?
  15. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Пропал контракт "Музыка нас связала".

Какой нафиг не успел... Как вы читали сообщение? Этот контракт стоит в моём профиле С НАЧАЛА ХК, и даже если его не могут видеть новички у себя в контрактах, как и контракты арены он должен быть видим мне. Собственно два других контракта в моём профиле с арены, и они остались. А по поводу...
  16. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Пропал контракт "Музыка нас связала".

Куда пропал мой любимый контракт который стоял в моём профиле с самого начала ХК? Контракт выдают за сбор всех музыкальных карт, и я настолько в бешенстве, что снова пишу тут. Я бабки вкладываю в это вечно недоделанное творение польских разработчиков, а со мной еще так поступают. (Контракт...
  17. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Маленький вопросик по Саскии)

Ясно) Спасибо. Я уже зашел в английскую версию игры, и увидел слово ''Vrgin'' Странно они перевели...
  18. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Маленький вопросик по Саскии)

'''Саскию называют по разному: Королевой Долины Понтара, Аэдирнской Девой, Убийцей Драконов. Оглядываясь назад, мы понимаем, что по крайней мере два из этих прозвища были незаслуженными. Поскольку заглядывать под чужое одеяло непристойно, оставим прозвище «Дева» и обратим внимание на «Убийцу...
  19. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Визуальные и др. баги и лаги

Это супер странно) Я мог бы поклятся что там было написано ''Больше НЕ дружит'' Воу... хм.... 1557065999 Много о чем поговорили, но помощи нет... Почему Проджекты из хорошего продукта, часто делают худший продукт?
  20. BANANA_UASergiyUA

Визуальные и др. баги и лаги

Я переспрашиваю потому что на продуктах Интел, всегда написано ''Intel'' притом написано везде где только можно. Поэтому для меня это удивительная информация.
Top Bottom