access points/jack in option not working

+
ever since this new update, whenever I try to jack in to an access point, it doesn't do anything at all. the jack in option just turns red and then I disconnect after a second. the sequence doesn't show up at all. has anyone else experienced this issue and if so then are there any known solutions? any sort of help will be greatly appreciated.

here is an example of the issue I'm having

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but if I remember, computers in Delamain HQ are not a good example. There is no hack mini-game, you simply jack in and it unlock the computer, that's all.
So in short, what happen on your video on this computer is normal :)

I could be wrong, but if I remember, computers in Delamain HQ are not a good example. There is no hack mini-game, you simply jack in and it unlock the computer, that's all.
So in short, what happen on your video on this computer is normal :)
i feel so embarrassed😂 i just assumed that it had something to do with the latest update since every other time i hack or jack in i have a sequence. i couldn't find another access point last night when posting, but i finally found one and it works as normal. I'm glad i attached the video now, thank you for your assistance

Top Bottom