XC-10 Cetus Gold & Cyberware points not in loot

+
First, I'm getting a lot of empty boxes from the air drops in the DLC zone. Just nothing at all in one or two spots still. Especially the one where the sniper is the lone overlook over a small platform where the box drops.

There is also an area on the eastern area of the Barghest zone where the air drop lands. I go up a hill from the road heading eastward and now the enemies in that zone are now invincible any time there is an air drop there. This started after I got the end game SMG with the blackwall. I was trying it out and now any time I go there I have to just sneak in and grab that air drop and leave, because I can't damage them. I've tried multiple weapons, grenades, hacks, etc., and nothing is effective.

I want to note that my first aid gets replaced by a Braindance or "BD" every once in a while and I can't actually find it in my inventory to drop it. It looks like a piece of paper and it's caused me problems many times. I have to monitor my first aid to make sure there is something there.

I'm never finding the gold XC-10 Cetus anymore. I found one and I am running it on a Seraph, but there are no more drops and I have done so many air drops and El Capitan missions at this point. I really want more of these even though the stealth has been quite a challenge -- I prefer to play this way. On very hard it's nearly impossible to one shot a skull with a specialized gun. Maybe a regular gun with the XC-10 would work right, but I can't find anymore to try them out.

I noted this evening that I am also not getting any cyberware points drops at all in any of the air drops. My cyberware capacity has been stuck at 315 for a long time. I do get a weight bonus every time, but between the two I'd prefer to get some more cyberware as weight is not really an issue. I'd prefer to actually get both.

I've tried reloading obviously and that fixes a lot of hang ups. I've tried to repair the game. I haven't reinstalled, because if I uninstall I'll just move on to something else and I want to finish this playthrough. I've tried to sell most of my inventory and move most of my items to my stash (in case it's an issue like too much inventory in Fallout).

Last edited:
Top Bottom