Anybody else planning on getting the game guide?

+
I've preordered the hardcover edition some months ago on Amazon. I hope it will be shipped in time.
If I remember correctly books ship day of release instead of trying to get it to you on release. I might be wrong.. Last game guide I got was for RDR2 and I think I remember getting it later than I got the game.

I used to collect guides. Rarely used them, just liked having them.
Yeah, I've been collecting them since the 90's. If I'm excited about a game I just kind of want the book to go with it. Some I pore through and others mainly become shelf art.

Yeah I purchased it! I don't usually buy guides, in fact the last guide I ever purchased was a Minecraft guide haha, and that was years and years ago when I first got into that game. Cyberpunk though, I have a very strong feeling about this one. I feel that this is going to be one amazing game, a game that might revolutionize gaming in general by setting a long list of examples of true freedom, playability, and fun, especially in the sense of the RPG genre.

Considering how massive and complex it sounds like Cyberpunk 2077 will be, I want to give it a whirl and check out the guide. I remember one of the quest designers mentioned that the guide was really good as well (over Twitter). Can't wait to see what it will bring out to the table.

Not for me...it's like having that Ring of Power calling your name as you try make a decision in game..."My preeeeciiioussses"

Top Bottom