Anxious and waiting for the free time

+
I love the big world and areas for exploration in the game. Many times I've thought, "I've gone everywhere possible!" just to see a video that showed me something that I missed. Over a 1000 hours in that game just trying to see where I'm allowed and not allowed to go. Before the added content, I spent a lot of time making a game out of the stuff that was absent to do in the game. Just silly stuff to satisfy my curiosity. Many times finding things that most players won't even care to do. And then folks like me were probably doing and never made a video about. I don't make videos. But I like exploration. I've yet to deep dive PL yet, but I do want to review the old parts of NC to figure out what's changed. For some reason, it's fun being in places that I'm probably not even supposed to be in the game. See a steam mini-nuclear powerplant in the game? Jump into it! See if it has a bottom or if I'll fall beneath the world. See an absolutely unused part of the game? See if there are holes, or doors I can get through. I remember the door that's on a bridge behind where Sandra Dorsett gets picked up by Trauma Team, without the right cyberware, it's impossible to get to, but I'll spend a while jumping to certain death just to latch on to climb and open it, even if I know it probably goes nowhere (it used to open to an flat wall, like the many doors on the bridges by megabuilding 5). Climb to the highest points above where Hanako's float passes by just to find the basketball courts that aren't used in the game.

One of my favorites is still climbing into a nook that looks like the sky otherwise, to walk around and snipe Tiger Claws from the sky LOL. It's going to be interesting finding what's all patched out, and what's impossible to get to with the new mechanics of v2.0. So far, I've found a few of the mysteries still in place. like the Data terminal beneath where the truck that was monitoring the Paralezes ends up in the northside that's completely inaccessible. I haven't gone back to see if there's still one beneath River's nephew's trailer.

I think one of the funniest things that ever happened running down the sidewalk in Japantown was V tripping and then falling through the street into the Maglev tunnels LOL Talk about a LONG run! just to end up at a place that V could swim through the air and land back on her feet LOL! The game is a HUGE WONDEROUS project for people that like clipping through geometries and things that don't have collider physics. As much as I like the "developer intended" version of the game, it's still just as fun to see the parts that are remnants of the HUGE effort to put that complex of a world together. Literally, icing on the cake!

Top Bottom