"Black Steel in the hour of chaos" bug after finishing PL

+
Anyone else seen this? I've finished PL, went to Yoko to buy something and this quest appeared and now won['t go away. Talking to Yoko doesn't progress anything. I've tried loading an earlier save but the same thing happens.

I'm hoping it won't interfere with the rest of the game :/

Attachments

• cp_bug.png
    cp_bug.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
Yes, had the same thing happen after finishing the Songbird storyline and crafting the Blackwall gun next to Yoko

Same problem here but I found a solution. Go to Yoko's shop before answering the IA's text. If u read it and answer it in the Yoko shop the "black steel in the hour of chaos" mission does not start.
You're wellcome.
Post automatically merged:

For any dev reading, the quest restarts when u have the "Talk to Yoko" from the last quest up and u enter her shop. The moment u enter her shop the black steel mission shows up again.

just came on here to see if anyone else had the same problem. im already done with phantom libby, just wondering how this one keeps appearing.

just came on here to see if anyone else had the same problem. im already done with phantom libby, just wondering how this one keeps appearing.
Same issue here - paused my playthrough because of this bug (and questitem marker on Johnnys shirt after Chippin) - no patch on the horizon even tho QAs are up on steam since a week…

I have opened two ticket on this has anyone finished this missions ansy received credit?

Top Bottom