Patch 2.11

+
Cyberware Capacity will now be capped at 450. Cyberware exceeding the limit will be unequipped.
i bet you still havent noticed that you added "backpack capacity" instead of "cyberware capacity" shards to airdrops. or i missed something in this game.

I'm not sure when this change took place, because I just now noticed that the gameplay has changed for the better, but the secret suicide mission endgame no longer makes you visit Victor/Misty or stare at Johnny for 5 minutes if you die during the secret ending. You still have to go through those parts in order to get to the secret ending, it's just now if you die, you respawn at the entrance to Arasaka Tower... which is just freaking great! Thank you.

Anyone having these same issues? Basically stuff disappears having texture loss like buildings and roads pop in and out when driving fast or out of vehicles you can walk right up to something in front of you and things start disappearing and it happens with or without mods as well it only started happening with the new patch update 2.11

"Can't do that right now" Bug
I can't use the phone, cant open any menus, inventory, stats etc., it keeps telling you cant do that right now. I've noticed this happened after i finished an NCPD mission killing off a bunch of Animal gang members, but the combat mode didn't end as well as the battle music. So I saved it and Restarted the game. This fixed the endless combat mode issue and the battle music faded however, I couldn't open any menu from this point onward. It just shows "Can't do that right now". Another thing that I've noticed is that, when I open fast travel, there it shows me a very glitchy city from a satellite view unlike the original view where there's a Map with fast travel points on them. PLEASE HELP ME !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-26 210633.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 210633.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-02-26 210708.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 210708.png
    4 MB · Views: 25
It's a shame that there were no performance improvements or fixes for some crashes I fairly often experience (perhaps because I had to mod in frame gen mod to get even slightly acceptable FPS with any form of ray tracing). Native fsr 3 support would have allowed for native FG.

Also I cannot update anyway due to the crazy high amount of free disk space needed to update!!

Top Bottom