Bug? Only low level items dropped

+
I started a new play from the beginning and after progressing to level 6 I observed that only level 1 items were dropped (some of them 1+), and only common quality. I didn't recall having blue or green weapons drops but I had some skill boosts. I also picked a couple of legendary weapons (orange) but they didn't show on the inventory and they were lost. The ones from the beginning of the game are ok.

I had a previous installation with mods, but before starting the game I did a clean install deleting the Cyberpunk2077 folder in the GOG games folder.

Did anybody else experience the same issue? I didn't find any similar thread.

Regards

I also picked a couple of legendary weapons (orange) but they didn't show on the inventory and they were lost.
They were crafting specs, not the weapons themselves.

As for low-level items dropping, it's normal. As you gain more levels, higher-level loot will start dropping more often.

Crafting components only drop either Level 1 or 2.
Weapons drop changes as you level up.
I am around 40 now and only purple or blue, rarely orange category items drop, very rarely white or green.

I passed the game a couple of times before 2.0 and recall that weapon drops fit the level. This means that on level 6 I should be getting common weapons but on levels 5-6 (and maybe some uncommon from now and then). I'm getting common level 1 only.

Top Bottom