After using the F5 quicksave function in the game, the special weapons that should have dropped from monsters no longer do.

+
In Cyberpunk 2077, starting from this afternoon, for some unknown reason, after using the F5 quicksave function in the game, when you load a saved game, the special weapons that should have dropped from monsters no longer do. The only way to make them drop is to close the game and restart it. There is also a persistent bug where, at times, when you approach in-game computers or doorbells quickly, the computer opens with only the default desktop, without any options, and when you approach the doorbell quickly, it becomes unresponsive to your interaction.

Additionally, is it possible to adjust the NCPD AI in the game? I encountered a situation where two NCPD officers were surrounded by a gang, and when I tried to save them, after dealing with the gang, one officer thanked me, but the other immediately started attacking me. A similar situation occurred when I tried to help citizens on the street by attacking gang members; the police started attacking me. This can be quite frustrating, and it even makes me wonder if the NCPD is the biggest gang in the game, as they seem indifferent to street executions but attack me for trying to help victims.

Furthermore, when V sleeps at home, there's a one-hour experience point (XP) buff. Can you provide details on how much XP this buff specifically adds, and why does it often disappear inexplicably?

at last, i know

i know Phantom Liberty is the only DLC, but will CDPR add a newgame plus mode?

Last edited:
Top Bottom