[BUG] Psycho Killer - Meet With Regina

+
Regina won’t talk to me, so I can’t finish the mission and receive my reward.

After completing the cyber psycho missions, and getting the call from Regina to meet and speak, she will not talk to me so I can’t finish the mission. When I go up to see her, the yellow exclamation point over her head for the mission will fade and disappear as I approach her and she will not begin the dialogue to start the conversation prompts. The reward is sitting on the floor next to her, but is locked until I talk to her. Is this a bug? Or is there something I need to do in order to get her to talk to me?

If Regina said that she's no longer hear anything about cyberpsycho and invite you to meet her in her hideout, normally, nothing more is required. You just have to talk to her.
Which platform ?
If on PC, are you using mods?
If on console, did you try to clear the cache in case?

So that didn’t work. I loaded the oldest save after completing the quest. Is the only other option to load a save prior to completing that quest? My next save is at 74 hours of play, when my current save is at 120 hours. A lot of game I’ll be losing.

So that didn’t work. I loaded the oldest save after completing the quest. Is the only other option to load a save prior to completing that quest? My next save is at 74 hours of play, when my current save is at 120 hours. A lot of game I’ll be losing.
If possible, just before entering in the building should be enough (but you can try with your "74hrs" in case, just to try).
Anyway, so I suggest to directly contact the support because, unfortunately, there is nothing more that you can do on consoles ("contact us" button).

Thanks for the help. I’m wondering if I progress wiht the Meet Hanko quest to finish the game if it will fix the issue after I get put back prior to that last mission. Would this work? Or does it simply just load the save before meeting hanko? Or does it put me back in the world with the quests where I left off? I’ve done this before just not sure if that could fix the issue.

Thanks for the help. I’m wondering if I progress wiht the Meet Hanko quest to finish the game if it will fix the issue after I get put back prior to that last mission. Would this work?
Honestly, I doubt :(
The game use the point of no return save to load a "mixed" game. Progression is the same as before completing an ending, but ending rewards are added to your inventory. That's why you have to keep a Point Of No Return save to keep playing after the endings (If you delete it, the game send you back to the main menu instead of displaying "One More GIG" button)

I have just stumbled on this issue (PC). Saving and reloading doesn't fix it. I'm playing with the dlc, no mods.

Attachments

• PsychoKiller_DoorBlocked.jpg
    PsychoKiller_DoorBlocked.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom