Why Crash?

+
Hy,

I Have a Problem, I Dont Understand why crash the Game. with some Quests, the game simply crash and I don't understand why it doesn't allow you to complete them. Fergus and Yoahna Quest was like that, he wouldn't let me talk to him until the mission was in the diary and I made him an active mission. the Triss mission is the same, a matter of Life and Death. nor did he let me play cards with Oliver until I arranged to go to Priscilla's concert with Zoltán. This is Veron Roche's mission, after we talked to Radovid, I went to the Junior and talked to him, then I went to Roche's because of Ves and also Crash. I don't understand why it does it until now, it didn't before the New Gen Update, now I have to do certain things to be able to do these missions.
Post automatically merged:

I missed playing in New Game+. Troubled Quests, Master Armorers, A Matter of Life and Death, and An Eye for an Eye.
Post automatically merged:

I just want to talk to Vernon Roche and Crash right away. It's Triss, I wanted to ask her what she wanted to talk to us about and Crash immediately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom