[BUG] - Regina's Driver Buggy During "Shark In The Water" Gig

+
During the Gig: Shark In The Water, the AI for Regina's driver is broken as of 2.0.

In 1.6 he'd just drive straight and turn right, but now he will keep smacking into walls so much so he actually manages to drive into the very pharmacy building the gig takes place in and run over any unfortunate Animal members still alive there.

• If the player tries to avoid this by immediately sprinting away from the location to despawn him, the quest's scripting will yank him so hard onto his intended scripted pathing that it'll send him flying across the entire block through buildings and eventually crash land him somewhere else.

Last edited:
I witnessed the same thing happen once. It was hilarious to see him smash into the wall over and over, until he finally (after several minutes) managed to leave.

During the Gig: Shark In The Water, the AI for Regina's driver is broken as of 2.0.

In 1.6 he'd just drive straight and turn right, but now he will keep smacking into walls so much so he actually manages to drive into the very pharmacy building the gig takes place in and run over any unfortunate Animal members still alive there.

• If the player tries to avoid this by immediately sprinting away from the location to despawn him, the quest's scripting will yank him so hard onto his intended scripted pathing that it'll send him flying across the entire block through buildings and eventually crash land him somewhere else.
I hope you are reporting all of these bugs you are finding and not just posting them on forums- you are like a bug finding goldmine for CDPR, hope they´re listening to you. I would just give them this awesome list you put together tbh: Cyberpunk 2.0 - List Of Bugs & Issues | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED Btw I noticed you crossed the floating NPCs issue as fixed- well not entirely, downed enemies are fixed but animation transitions are still causing the NPCs to float in the air.

Yup, I am. I merely post bug reports here in case others wish to chime in on the issues and offer some extra insight.

And the list is mostly so I can keep track of everything and keep it organized, but hopefully if any team member does come across it then it might help in some way at least.

As for the animation transitions; I have to make another separate report for those because those are still bugged, but the floating knocked out enemies got fixed so was happy enough with that to cross it off the list.

Top Bottom