Can someone explain if this is expected behavior? I'm really confused right now.

+
So I've noticed the armour value of my items seem to get altered after sitting in my stash. The item in the image is the same item you get at the beginning with a value somewhere around 5.5 armour value. Now its jumped up to 37.6 please explain if this is a bug or whats going on.
Bug.jpg

Post automatically merged:

My theory is its a bug that has somehow marked items as new additions to my inventory and applied a stat bonus as items you pick up seem to gradually increase in value as you level up. This is not a new item its the very same one from the start of the game. This really kills my experience as its somewhat game breaking i dont want to continue till its fixed or at least explained. Make me feel like I've cheated by mistake.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think this is normal as I noticed the same thing. It's as you level up is when the armor starts to scale and gives higher stats, but I think it's fine as the clothes I would pick up from side missions or the main quest would already have way higher armor stats than the ones you would find in your closet or beginning of the game.

Top Bottom