Can't buy Quadra Type-66 Cthulhu

+
Hello. I have bought every car except for this one.
I know this specific car can be bought (or received for free depending on your choices during Claire's quest) after finishing Claire's quest, and I have, but this car remains locked for purchase even though I have already finished the quest (killed Sampson) and am at 50 street cred.
I'm not sure if there is another way to report this bug, if there is, let me know.
I am playing on Xbox Series X

Hello. I have bought every car except for this one.
I know this specific car can be bought (or received for free depending on your choices during Claire's quest) after finishing Claire's quest, and I have, but this car remains locked for purchase even though I have already finished the quest (killed Sampson) and am at 50 street cred.
I'm not sure if there is another way to report this bug, if there is, let me know.
I am playing on Xbox Series X
You didn't receive the message from Regina?
(not sure if it changed in 2.0, but before, Regina sent you a message about Sampson's car, in the same way that Sampson sent you one if you convinced Claire to spare him).
The best way to report a bug, it's to directly contact the support ("contact us" button).

I haven't received a message from Regina nor Reyes (I read Reyes is the one sending the message in 2.0) so I think it's bugged. I will contact them

Top Bottom