Comrades' Hammer: opinions?

+
That gun is a blast (no pun intended) I usually try and sneak my way around with a silenced Archangel but if I get exposed then I break out the Comrade/moron lobe combo. The comrade is one of the most satisfying 1 shot drop weapons AND through walls too lol

Has anyone found it doesn't charge any more since 1.5? Actually I can't remember if it ever charged but holding the trigger doesn't seem to work -- it just fires anyway?

Played on an existing save so it may just have bugged out.

Has anyone found it doesn't charge any more since 1.5? Actually I can't remember if it ever charged but holding the trigger doesn't seem to work -- it just fires anyway?

Played on an existing save so it may just have bugged out.
From my memories, it never required to charge the shot :)

Just hung it up in my stash room this very eve, ridiculously fun gun to 'settle disputes' with, but figured it'd look better legendaried up on the wall seeing as I'm quickhacking the bejeezuz out of most bad guys anyway at this point. Love it.
You can still hang one on the wall and use the comrade, just craft a cheap one put it on the wall and keep using your legendary (of course if you wanted to use it AND put it on the wall)

Comrade's Hammer still destroys. I was worried that the new Body requirement would make it less desirable, but I think most people should invest 11 in Body just for the reload while moving perks that it offers, and it's really no huge investment. It still shoots through walls, it still detonates on multiple enemies that are clustered together and it still has incredibly high damage by comparison of any other pistol in the game. Can't recommend this weapon enough as an instant win button in most cases.

Top Bottom