Concerns About Keanu Reeves Voice Acting

+
I'll probably get massacred for saying this, but Keanu Reaves would make a better Johnny Silverhand than Doug Cockle did for Geralt, as Jacek Rozenek is far superior as he still sounds more weather-worn and better suited to a grizzled swordsman unlike **Cockle's mumbling fake clint eastwood imitation that every single anti-hero movie/video game character always defaults to!

With the exception of Elias Toufexis who voiced Adam Jensen in the Deus Ex reboots, as that's his natural voice, plus he actually emotes well; as far as the role of Johnny Silver hand, I think Keanu has carried himself rather well in the Wick trilogy, enough to handle the intensity of video game voice work, but in all fairness I have yet to play the game myself!

**Many may point to the lore as witchers are emotionless, but in my opinion, the overly monotone bad clint eastwood imitation is bordering on parody in comparison to Jacek's masterful portrayal!

NOTE: To those who do love Cockle's work, this is just my opinion, and I don't begrudge you for liking his work... I simply don't; you are just as justified in loving his work as much as I am for not liking it!

Top Bottom