Consistent stuttering after Nvidia 537.42 Driver patch

+
After updating to the latest Nvidia driver the game stutters every second or so, it feels like it goes from 120fps to 1fps, almost like stop motion, I've already tried verify/repair, reinstalling the driver, launching the game without mods... the only thing left is uninstalling and reinstalling.

This happens with every graphical setting, with or without ray tracing options; I have also deactivated all overlays and tried to see if it was a fullscreen bug but nothing.

Attached is a benchmark result wich shows both my specs and the fps problem (V-sync is on at 144Hz but the result is the same without it).

I can also confirm that Cyberpunk was the only game that I'm playing that was negatively affected by the driver update.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-02 213928.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-02 213928.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 72
Have you used DDU to reinstall the driver? also choose perform a clean install under advanced when installing it. Having a overlay with fps/frame time would show if it really stutters like that preferebly with Frametime as a graph.

Just a guess, but if it happen after a driver update, maybe a good idea to roll back your drivers to the previous version, no?
(using DDU obviously)
And maybe also send a ticket to the support to keep them aware about the issue :

Top Bottom