Cross platform won't login

+
Hi As of today I decided to get my PS4 Cyberpunk saves to PC since I got a new PC where the game runs beautifully.
So I downloaded latest updates on both platforms, enabled cross progression on both platforms and on PS4 opened saved files, got an URL for login and the URL leads to My rewards web where I cant find anything about cross progression. I can click on Download goodies which opens Gog client and logs me in but that is all it just enables some wallpapers and music etc but nothing about cross progress. Just to make sure I tried to make a new save on my console and as expected it did not save into the cloud and the game is still showing new URLs for the cross progression activation. But I really don't know how to activate it. Can someone help?

On your PS4, make sure to be connected to your GOG account. If so check if cross-progression is enabled in the settings and be sure to create a brand new save (more recent than everyone on your PC).

I have connected PS4 on my gog account, I have enabled cross progression on my PS game as well as on the PC. I followed the link from PS which led me there:
1694546722670.png

I clicked on the Download goodies button which opened gog login window where I logged into my gog account, after that this page showed:

nothing about cross progression activation and on the PS it still says i am not logged in and shows new link for login.

Attachments

• 1694547004938.png
    1694547004938.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 68
I have connected PS4 on my gog account, I have enabled cross progression on my PS game as well as on the PC. I followed the link from PS which led me there: View attachment 11361313
I clicked on the Download goodies button which opened gog login window where I logged into my gog account, after that this page showed:

nothing about cross progression activation and on the PS it still says i am not logged in and shows new link for login.
In theory, you have nothing to do outside of using the link provided by the game on your PS4/PC. After loggin to your GOG account, it's done.
Then on your PS4 or/and PC, instead of displaying the link the game should display your rewards and the cross-progression should be enabled by default.

So the game keep displaying the link on both PC/PS4?

On PC it is logged in (I have the game by GOG so it probably logged me in by default) but on PS4 it keeps showing the link no matter what I do.

On PC it is logged in (I have the game by GOG so it probably logged me in by default) but on PS4 it keeps showing the link no matter what I do.
Ok :(
First, clear the cache on your console in case.
Then logout from GOG on your browser, then use the link provided by the game on your PS4 (be sure it's the correct link. i.e avoid browser auto completion). Login to GOG when asked & clic on "claim my rewards".
Finally check on your PS4 if GOG is linked. If it doesn't work, if you have a phone, try to use the QR code instead of the link.
On a side note, you will be able to load your PS4 save on your PC, but the opposite will be impossible (for now). The PS4 version of the game is older, so you can't load a PC save on your PS4.

Still no luck :( I guess I will try after the new update if it would make the login work.
But thank you for your help

Ok :(
First, clear the cache on your console in case.
Then logout from GOG on your browser, then use the link provided by the game on your PS4 (be sure it's the correct link. i.e avoid browser auto completion). Login to GOG when asked & clic on "claim my rewards".
Finally check on your PS4 if GOG is linked. If it doesn't work, if you have a phone, try to use the QR code instead of the link.
On a side note, you will be able to load your PS4 save on your PC, but the opposite will be impossible (for now). The PS4 version of the game is older, so you can't load a PC save on your PS4.
Out of curiosity, are you associated with CDPR in any way? Your specific technical knowledge seems to be beyond what an average user would know.

Out of curiosity, are you associated with CDPR in any way? Your specific technical knowledge seems to be beyond what an average user would know.
It's fairly easy and I did it several time myself on Cyberpunk and TW3 (not sure why, it keep working, but after a while my GOG account appear disconnected).
And then, I already explained the steps several times since it's available :giggle:

I finally made it!
The problem was the default language of my browser I had it on Czech and since it tried to change the URL to cs (I only found out through dev tools) it always redirected me to a bit different version of the myrewards page. Once I changed default to english it finally shown the right page and after loging in a confirming message.
Thanks again and sorry for the bother :)

I finally made it!
The problem was the default language of my browser I had it on Czech and since it tried to change the URL to cs (I only found out through dev tools) it always redirected me to a bit different version of the myrewards page. Once I changed default to english it finally shown the right page and after loging in a confirming message.
Thanks again and sorry for the bother :)
Thank you, you just saved my sanity, I would've never figured it out on my own.

EDIT: Never mind, with /en/ in the address it does work, just click on claim rewards and it will connect if anyone else has problems with it.

do change local settings to EN, adress without code should look like this: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/d/<-- put your code from game here -->

I have the same issue, but when I change the language to English, it redirects the link to https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/d/ and again it does not work, there should not be the /en/ suffix I presume? I don't get it, I had the cross save already activated before patch 2.0 and it worked but this is broken again :/

Last edited:
Hey ho have the same problem with my PS5.
It absolutely does not want to log in to the game with Quasi gog or upload the scores. Although gog is connected to psn.

Top Bottom