Is cross-progression possible with a save created on a PC with PS5 EU?

+
I'm thinking about buying the game for PS5. Is it possible to transfer a save created on PC to PS5 without any problems? I don't know if I understand the entry here correctly:

Reading as follows:
Can I load a save transferred from PC on a console?
In case of game versions with regional restrictions, no. PC versions of the game aren't affected by regional restrictions and save files created on a less restrictive game version can't be loaded on the more restrictive one. On game versions without regional restrictions, it’s possible to load a save transferred from PC.

What regional restrictions are we talking about? Does this mean that transferring saves from PC to PS5 won't work, but from PC to Xbox it will work? Is it just that in some regions cross-progression with PS5 will not work with saves created on PC and will there be no problem with cross-progression on the European version of the game on PS5?

I'm thinking about buying the game for PS5. Is it possible to transfer a save created on PC to PS5 without any problems? I don't know if I understand the entry here correctly:

Reading as follows:

What regional restrictions are we talking about? Does this mean that transferring saves from PC to PS5 won't work, but from PC to Xbox it will work? Is it just that in some regions cross-progression with PS5 will not work with saves created on PC and will there be no problem with cross-progression on the European version of the game on PS5?
I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any regional restriction in Europe for the game on Playstation. So loading a save created on PC on a PS5 shouldn't be a problem ;)
By "restriction", I think it's nudity for example, which is totally disabled in some regions. In EU, there is nothing like that.
In the Middle Eastern versions of the game distributed in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, V, the player character in the game, cannot be trans or non-binary. Genitalia cannot be adjusted. V is also unable to engage in homosexual relationships with other people. Many explicit sex scenes were censored.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any regional restriction in Europe for the game on Playstation. So loading a save created on PC on a PS5 shouldn't be a problem ;)
By "restriction", I think it's nudity for example, which is totally disabled in some regions. In EU, there is nothing like that.
In the Middle Eastern versions of the game distributed in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, V, the player character in the game, cannot be trans or non-binary. Genitalia cannot be adjusted. V is also unable to engage in homosexual relationships with other people. Many explicit sex scenes were censored.
You're right. The save has been transferred to PS5 :) The only problem is with achievements, but I read that achievements do not transfer between platforms :/

Top Bottom