Cross progression issues (on Xbox Series X)

+

m0thr4

Forum regular
Nearly every time I launch the game on Xbox Series X, I find I’m signed out of GOG.com and therefore Cross Progression saves are not there. If I sign back in, then it’s all good again, but that’s becoming tedious, particularly as GOG uses the antiquated email method of 2FA (instead of an app-generated token).

It occurred to me that it might happen if/when someone else signs in to the same Xbox in between my gaming sessions, but I haven’t been able to prove this yet,

I don’t have the same problem on PC (playing through GeforceNow). Is anyone else (including on PS5) having this issue?

EDIT: I don’t have this issue with The Witcher 3 on the Xbox or PC, and it appears to use the exact same system.

I'm on Series X and I can confirm that my GOG account disconnect "randomly" (don't know why/when).
I don't use cross-progression so I don't know... But if I start a new playthrough while "disconnected", GOG rewards still appear in my stash.

I had this issue on PS5. Every time I opened the game I had to sign again and also I had to position the corners and set brightness. All the other settings were also back to default.

I deleted most saves (I did it through PS settings panel), left only 5 saves and.. weird, everything works now.

Top Bottom