DLSS 3 & Reflex PC Update

+
It's a bug with ryzen7000 and frame gen in TW3 and CP2077. There are ways to make it far less worse, but mostly gotta wait for CDPR to fix it.

The best fix I have found, outside of weird bios bs that I'd rather not mess with, is messing with NVCP settings for the specific game tab. FPS limit 100 and vsync off. Might also have to put DLSS2 on auto. This is for a 4K 120hz display.
Very interesting - I just tried FPS limit 100 and Vsync off, and now I am able to use DLSS Quality (where before I could only use auto) - and it maintains a steady 100 FPS and the game is playable. If I turn DLSS off (with frame gen still on), the base framerate sits in the 80s, but I get the game-breaking choppiness. So it seems like, on my system at least, in order for frame gen to work, you need to set a frame cap that your machine can maintain with whatever settings you choose. As soon as you push the settings higher, where there is some variability in the frame rates, it becomes unplayably choppy.

DLSS 3 massive lag when exiting out of menus still exist! Please fix..........

Afterburner/Rivatuner off or on, no difference.

Last edited:
DLSS 3 massive lag when exiting out of menus still exist! Please fix..........

Afterburner/Rivatuner off or on, no difference.
A couple of questions, what specs on the PC? Any other settings turned on in control panel or anything?(v-sync forced for example) does running the game in full screen help with the lag?

Top Bottom